276°
Posted 20 hours ago

New 'N' Tasty! Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - Standard Edition (Nintendo Switch)

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One day after being particularly inquisitive, he finds out sales of their regular products are on the decline, so the next food product the Mudokons will be forced to make is actually from the flesh of Mudokons themselves. It’s a credit limit that’s sits alongside your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. I bought one for my daughter to play Tekken during lockdown and she's ended up playing through Abe's Oddysee quite recently. Abe might not be powerful, but between interacting with his environment and the many voice commands at your disposal, you have a really versatile moveset that was considered revolutionary back in the day and still impresses now.

Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty is a ground-up remake of the seminal puzzle-platforming adventure, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee.The best game in the series and now as hard or forgiving as you want it, fans looking for an entry point into the Oddworld games or for a tough puzzle platformer with a sense of humour should absolutely check this out. I know everyone has different standards, but I just always have trouble enjoying a side-scrolling game that doesn't run at 60.

A few smart upgrades and gorgeous visuals give Oddworld: New ‘N’ Tasty a fantastic modern-day shine, and the smart puzzle platforming gameplay and dark sense of humour remain intact. A mudokon chosen by the fickle finger of fate, Abe was a first class Floor-Waxer for RuptureFarms who was catapulted into a life of adventure. This is still a slightly clunky game, however, as Abe is definitely not as nimble as other platforming heroes. ODDWORLD and all other Oddworld trademarks used herein, including ODDWORLD INHABITANTS, the OW Oddworld Logo, Oddworld: Soulstorm, and ABE are the proprietary trademarks and trade names of Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc. HD rumble gives the player more immersion during tense chase sequences and at times of extreme danger.But, you see, it is, because Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty does so much wrong and is in many ways so utterly redundant that it's difficult to keep a cool head when approaching it. I'm kind of curious if there's a version that locks at 60, like on PC, PS4 Pro, Xbox one x, or maybe the new consoles. This content may be purchased by users who have registered a Nintendo Account and accepted the respective legal terms. Mudokons are an enslaved race, forced to work in the factories of RuptureFarm, making food for the planet’s corporate overlords.

But we could be negative all day long if we focus on the minutiae, if we consistently compare this remake to its inspiration.

A cinematic platformer akin to the original Prince of Persia, the game took place in a flip-screen world with pre-rendered background environments, focusing on timing-critical action, tense stealth and light puzzle-solving.

Puzzle platformer with two control schemes, to appeal to modern gamers and also provide for those who prefer a more digital approach. Here, you never know what's coming up, so you could find yourself just running headlong into a situation that you're not prepared for in the slightest. I got this game (the remake, that is) some time ago for PC, and it never grabbed me and left me wondering why the original had gotten such great reviews all those years ago.Sounds like that recent review for mario all stars talking about how the Nes mario games are so much better because they're original and the snes all stars was a poor remake. I think this review may explain why I disliked it and after watching some in-depth videos on it, I have a much deeper understanding of why. Our promise to you - you can’t lose – join today and if you receive less points back from purchases than the fee you have paid for your membership for 12 months, we will give you the difference back in points. The only real problem with this port is that it doesn’t have the Alf’s Escape DLC from the PC, PS4 and Xbox ports.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment