276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JW Pets JW43112 Hol-ee Roller Large, Assorted Color

£5.675£11.35Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Today we’re looking at several different types of treat balls. These treat balls are functionally very similar, but there are a few differences that might make one ball more suitable for your dog over others. Best Treat Dispensing Balls Of course, it is highly important that any toy you buy for your dog needs to be safe for their usage. Look for non-toxic materials that have received approval from organizations such as the FDA. Ball toys are a classic toy for interactive play that can provide hours of mental and physical stimulation. While you may think that your options are only limited to games of fetch, there are also the interactive dog toys that contain treats, providing more mental stimulation, while some balls float on water for swimming games. There are even those that have ropes through the middle, giving you a chance to play tug of war. Interactive play helps to build up a bond between pet and owner, as well as helping your dog to socialize and learn what is appropriate and inappropriate behavior. Take a look at our articles on the best dog toys, best chew toys for puppies and best dog treats.

What I really love about this ball is the ability to adjust the difficulty. This is a unique feature for this product – I haven’t seen this option for any other treat balls I’ve used.

1. Planet Ball

Whip up a batch of homemade dog biscuits and stuff a few inside your Hol-EE Roller ball. My Chihuahua, Diego, could seriously bat this ball around for 20-30 minutes as he focuses on freeing the tasty treats inside. When choosing a dog ball, it's important to consider your dog's size, age, and play style. For example, a smaller dog may prefer a smaller ball, while a larger dog may need a more durable option. Interactive toys can be great for dogs who enjoy a challenge, while simple tennis balls are always a classic choice. These brightly coloured dog balls won't be getting lost at the park anytime soon! These fantastic balls have a star or heart shaped hole to fill with your pup's favourite treats like our Doghouse Biscuits or Peanut Butter for Dogs.

The raspberry has openings on two sides (which is important for safety) and ample space inside for you to hide the treats. The opening on one side is quite large, but the shape of the treat makes the task of getting the treats out extra challenging. At Hyperdrug, we offer a variety of dog balls to suit all types of dogs. Browse our selection and find the perfect ball for your pet! Shop Our Selection of Dog Balls

thousands of happy dog owners!

We like that this ball doesn’t require an app or a remote—you charge it up, but your pet makes it run. Essentially, the ball begins to move when your pet pushes or nudges it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment