276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Creative Bible KJV: Silken Flexcover Bible for Creative Journaling

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The teal hardcover Bible is set in a single-column format with two-inch-wide ruled margins for note-taking, scribbling your reflections, or creatively expressing your insights.

KJV My Creative Bible Pink Lux KJV My Creative Bible Pink Lux KJV My Creative Bible Pink Lux KJV My Creative Bible Pink Lux

This King James Version Journaling Bible is set in a single-column format with two-inch-wide ruled margins for note-taking, scribing your reflections or creative expression.Let your Bible guide you to the key points of Bible passages with its elaborate verse illustrations. The typesetting layout is designed for you to spontaneously unleash your creativity alongside the steadfast KJV text. Inspire a girl in your life to let the light of the Lord shine in her life with uplifting stories and beautiful artwork. An attached teal satin ribbon marker is included to mark your place, and a teal elastic band is added to ensure your Bible pages stay securely closed.

Login - My Creative Bible

The Teal Faux Leather Hardcover KJV My Creative Bible is a Bible designed for colouring and journaling. Make use of blank margins to add your own illustrations of verses that may have spoken to you individually.Use the illustrations’ images as memorization tools for key verses, or add your own images to remember your favorite Bible verses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment