276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gonex Snake Gaiters, Waterproof Snake Guards, Snake Bite Protection for Lower Legs, Snake Proof Gaiters Fit for Men & Women, Adjustable Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By far number 1 is the strength of that strap underneath the boot - I reckon I could use it again on another two pairs. ONE PLANET Snake Gaiters are crafted from hard-wearing, breathable and water resistant cotton canvas, with 750-denier nylon reinforcing the cuff. The outer shell is made of 400 g/m2 Riptech™ material, which is water resistant and designed to deal with the harsh climatic conditions experienced throughout Africa, while the inner shell is made of two layers of DuPont™ – Kevlar® micro filament yarn.

Since founding ‘Where The Road Forks’ in 2017, he has provided readers with a distinctive blend of insights based on his vast travel and outdoor recreation experience and expertise. I found I got heaps more wear from both pairs of mine when I applied Seamgrip to all the seams and have also used it to repair the odd small rip in the canvas.I walked around the house with them on for about an hour and they felt amazing and didn’t impede walking, sitting, squatting, or kneeling. These are popular among trail runners as well as ultralight hikers and thru-hikers who hike in trail running shoes. The velcro band across the front was sufficiently wide and secure to also prevent mud passage, and on many creek crossings, a rapid sprint got me through with very little water intrusion. Hiking is all about experiencing a thrilling adventure rather than facing a life-threatening ordeal. Upper is made from polyester/cotton canvas (52/48) 505 gsm with excellent yarn strength, water resistance and breathability.

Entry system- Calf height and taller hiking and mountaineering gaiters usually attach with a long strip of hook and loop fastener (Velcro) down the front of the gaiters. They work well in mild to moderate conditions where you may experience some rain or shallow snow, but nothing extreme. They are essentially a cylinder of fairly rigid waterproof fabric that flanges a bit at the bottom to fit over the boot tops and laces.There are no strings or buttons hanging off them, meaning you won’t get them caught in grass and shrubbery as you walk around.

They are stiff enough to stay up on their own, and the draw string at the top is ONLY to stop stuff falling down them. These are just as effective against venomous bites but are also much lighter, more comfortable, and more expensive.

A toe cover protects the laces of your boot (if struck, you definitely don't want snake fangs becoming entangled in your laces! When working or playing in snake country, protect yourself with snake gaiters — the best layer of defense against deadly fangs! The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment