276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harrows Aura 95% A2 Darts

£38£76.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, the brand boasts worldwide appeal amongst darts fans with their impressive range of high-quality products. The Harrows Pro Matchplay Dartboard is a popular choice for players as it features ultra thin wiring and is made of high density Sisal to strengthen its longevity during play. The Harrows dart shirts range includes various eye-catching designs that have all been crafted from lightweight and breathable materials. Many of these shirts can also be personalised to have the text of your choice on the shirt! Harrows Darts are renowned for their exceptional balance and consistency, thanks to their durable tungsten barrels. Each dart is expertly crafted to ensure precise accuracy, making them the perfect choice for players of all levels. Harrows Darts are manufactured in the company’s purpose-built factories in Hoddesdon, with state of the art production equipment used as part of the precision machining and laser marking processes to make the darts. Harrow flagellates himself with his Thurible, sacrificing 50 Energy and all of his shields for three buffs:​​​​​​ increased fire rate, reload speed, and life steal from all damage dealt. While all of these buffs only affect Harrow, any healing dealt from Penance's life steal can heal any allies within Affinity range, including Companions. Range mods do not affect this radius, although it is affected by the Mending Unity passive from the Vazarin Focus school. You also regain a chunk of health upon casting this ability.

Remember though I only try the centre and rear grip just to get some idea on how it may work for such grips, its never going to be a position I will throw well from. Although these darts were very similar in shape to the Atomic set I just reviewed these seemed to work a little better for me, I think its possibly because there is less cut from the barrel on these and they have a more solid feel around my grip and seemed to be slightly different in the flight with my front grip. I was a little curious that when I tried the more central grip and expected them to work well they actually were all over for me. Of course its not my natural grip but it was very strange as like the Atomic they felt comfortable and well balanced in the fingers around the centre but I struggled to throw them well.Sometimes adverse weather conditions and industrial action may limit the services provided to us by Royal Mail or Couriers - please note that we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by external companies** I really like the look of these and as you can see from the close ups the grip is not really aggressive and at the front its really just a low level of grip and the grippiest section is at the rear where the blue and silver rings are, its about a medium level of grip here but I think the blue nitride coating adds a little bit to the grip and has a nice feel to it. I think these are much better for front grippers but I think a lot depends on the sort of dart you like really and I dare say a rear gripper who likes a front weighted dart will find these very nice too. Probably not for players who like a re more aggressively gripped dart though, the level of grip is only medium at best but no issues for me in that regard. You will often see Harrows Darts being used in the biggest tournaments on television with Damon Heta and Dave Chisnall two of the top professional players who are signed by the brand.

Our collection features a wide selection of Harrows darts in a variety of sizes and shapes, so you can find the perfect set to suit your needs. Whether you're a beginner looking for an affordable option, or a seasoned pro in search of the best equipment available, we have something for everyone. With our bases covered, we'll flesh out the last few slots by building for Ability Range and Duration. Stretch and Augur Reach will give you 175% Range, which should be more than enough for Condemn. Primed Continuity will then give 55% extra duration, giving Thurible a duration just short of a minute. Of course, feel free to use Continuity in its place. Use Adaptation or Rolling Guard in the final slot to give yourself some added defense. With how effective Condemn is at giving shields, we don't need to run Vitality or Redirection on Harrow. Condemn is your bread and butter for increasing Harrow's shields. Activating this ability will cast a one-handed action that will project a wave from Harrow's position for two seconds that follows the ground. Enemies that are touched by the wave will be chained in place for a short duration. Targets are chained in such a way to expose their head, making it much easier to land headshots. Each enemy hit will restore a portion of Harrow's shields. Should his shields be full, Condemn will generate overshields instead. The Condemn wave can chain targets through walls.

Font Shapes

We have an extensive range of Harrows Darts, as a leading brand with over 42 years of experience making darts. They can be found in over 100 countries over the world, with all aspects of design, production and distribution controlled from their headquarters in England. This build covers all of your bases for Harrow. We run Blind Rageand a second Ability Strength mod—Intensify on Harrow Prime, Augur Secrets for default Harrow—to build up a sizable Strength value. From there, slot in Primed Flow and Natural Talent to drastically improve the overall feel of Harrow. If you don't own Primed Flow, use normal Flow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment