276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Devious Desires: A Dark Enemies to Lovers College Romance (Heirs of Braidwood Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pack Bitch - Makes a Human Sim more likely to have sex with Pet and Animal Sims and more likely to become pregnant with hybrid Pet/Animal Sim babies. The test build available in my discord has a command you can run to manually relieve them of their thirst that you can run every so often. I tried countless combination of what to undress first and last, and tried to set the right penis model on the list of DD and WW but for a strange reason, the penis on hard form is tied to the hat. This sounds like something I would expect from a child messing about with Garageband, not folks trying to compete with professionals for TV spots.

This adds Devious Desires traits like Victim, Fertile, Dominant/MilkProducer etc by Good/Evil/Genitals/Occult.Slaves that are told they can have sex with each other ignore the romance and fetish requirements with each other the same as if the master was asking. When checking for gender compliance for animations, we now use the Attracted To Gender For Woohoo, instead of Attracted To Gender For Romantic.

That's funny, I AM on the Lot when I ask my Partner for Rough Sex but they go everytime go out to have sex on a park bench outside the Lot.

All involved Sims Teen and Above both Human and Animal are considered to be consenting adults ages 18 and up. Pack Bitch - Makes a Human Sim more likely to have sex with Animal Sims and more likely to become pregnant with hybrid Animal Sim babies. Prevented the Milking interactions from appearing on Sims they shouldn't, such as Penis Milking interactions on Sims without a Penis.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. This way, you'll be supporting us and helping us to continue delivering high-quality content to everyone. Hi, will be making my comment as short as possible - just wanted to let you know that your work and honesty in approaching the matter are greatly appreciated ! Requires S4CL from Nexus: The Sims 4 Community Library at The Sims 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods. That came with the territory of finally fixing the overlays both not applying and not reapplying on outfit changes.

The best parts about the nudity in DD, there are Zero Conflicts With Other Mods and that DD Will Not Permanently Modify the Outfit of your Sims, so DD can be uninstalled with no repercussions! Devious Desires is not liable nor responsible for any content made as an addon or extension of the existing Devious Desires functionality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment