276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bonnington Plastics Kingfisher OUTBBQ2 Portable Barrel BBQ

£15.995£31.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Compared to the other BBQs on this list, you'll notice it's on the pricier side. But, the gadget does come with a 10-year guarantee. It might be small but it's pretty hefty in weight, coming in at 31kg. This is just about portable but you’ll definitely need someone to give you a hand with it. With that in mind, this one is probably better suited for longer camping trips than a casual picnic somewhere.

Best portable BBQ 2023: The top compact gas and charcoal BBQs

When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us. At just 4kg, this charcoal barbecue is very light. And a lot of that weight will be down to its battery-powered fan that helps to reduce smoke and regulate the temperature of your grill. Plus, you can use the tray to fry up some eggs, so this BBQ is good for use from breakfast to dinner. I used 80grit sand paper to smoothen the cut edges and the used 3/4" metal stirps to reinforce it..The sleek and stylish Hi Gear Stainless Steel Double Sided BBQ is a portable version of the classic oil drum barbecue - perfect for camping and picnics. I made a template for the vent holes on adobe illustrator and printed used that as a guide. Used a 40mm hole saw to cut the holes out. For a portable barbecue, the Kamado Joe Jr is a little pricey. But, that is partly because this versatile barbecue is big enough to use as your regular at-home BBQ and compact enough to take on the road with you as well. So, you'll get a lot of use out of this guy. I wanted to include two lift handles either side of the barrel body so it's easier to lug around. I also wanted the same handles to double-up as holders for slide-in side table top. You’ll need a power source close by to use the Cuisinart entertaining grill, but we think it’s ideal for caravan trips, or even indoor/outdoor use at home.

Charcoal barbecues - ManoMano Charcoal barbecues - ManoMano

There’s nothing better than a BBQ during the summer months (and, if you’re really keen, the later months of Spring too). Here are some tips on how to BBQ safely and like a pro. Used this for the first time since purchasing. Did an excellent job in cooking our dinner. We used both sides of the bbq. However, after emptying the remains of the bbq later that evening, we found that the whole bbq lid had discoloured and the metal looked remarkably weaker than it had before we used it.For a great budget-friendly option, try this portable BBQ from Argos Home, which weighs just 2kg (one of the lightest options you'll find). I used a "concrete nail" sharpened on the bench grinder as a metal scribe. This material held up really well and was far superior to the cheap purpose built scribe tool i had.

Portable Barrel Stainless Steel BBQ - The Range

The stand fits into the base and you can clip the lid on to avoid spillage when transporting after use. Key specs – Dimensions: 23 x 35 x 43cm; Fuel Type: Charcoal; Time to assemble: 5mins; Weight: 8.9kg; Cooking area: 37cm

The BBQ sits on a set of castors, which protects surfaces and also helps with heat circulation. It also features a handy, built-in thermostat, so monitoring the temperature is a piece of cake – just close the lid and adjust accordingly. Inside the firebox, you have a top grill for the food, a lower grill for your fuel and a tray to catch the ash.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment