276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mermaid School

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Short underwater videos of your lesson, party or experience swimming as a magical mermaid or merman. Our Non-Fiction Range includes: Academic, Photography, Audio books, Business, Cook Books, Craft Books, Health and Fitness Books, Mind, Body, Spirit (Tarot). You can learn to swim like a mermaid or merman using a MermaidsUK mono fin and with a MermaidsUK tail skin you'll look like one too! of profits from our mermaid parties and experiences support our swimming and teaching projects in Zanzibar.

A lot of thought has gone into the sort of classes a mermaid would have and the way their world operates. All the pictures are a mix of black, white and grey and I love how clear and fun everything looks and all the detail included in each image, like the shells in Marnie’s hair. I was quite lucky in the fact that by the time the teachers had worked out who I was related to I had shown my personality and they didn’t associate me with either of them.

By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. STARS I picked this up on a whim as the title popped up when I was entering my review for the picture book Mermaid School (which was adorable). Marnie Blue has settled into Lady Sealia Foam’s Mermaid School and become best friends with Pearl and Orla. There are some excellent series for young readers at the moment: Amelia Fang, the Royal Rabbits of London, Isadora Moon, and now Mermaid School. All lessons and parties can come with a photo shoot, however for the inexperienced swimmer, if you are too young for a lesson or if you would like to just have your picture taken wearing a beautiful mermaid tail, this is the experience for you.

But Marnie is secretly scared: she's heard all the ghostly tales about the shipwreck that lies nearby.MermaidsUK Instructors run mermaid and mono fin sessions, teaching children and adults of all ages how to swim like a mermaid or merman using a mono fin and/or tail skin in a safe, fun, environment. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened. Marnie is upset that the teachers seem to think that she is going to behave in a certain way because of her aunt and that people don’t like her and she doesn’t know why. This is book three in the Mermaid School series which is already a firm favourite with lots of young readers. I really did enjoy this story, all the more because of how well thought out all the mermaid details are.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment