276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2022 Becoming Her: For Becoming The best Version of Yourself

£13.23£26.46Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Today we are joined once again by Lærke-Amalie Riisom. In this episode we talk about studying abroad and everything before, during and after the process. It’s a fun and chaotic episode filled with lots of laughter, bad fun facts and a quiz! Thank you Lærke-Amalie Riisom for coming on our podcast, enjoy your time in Seattle. Miller, Hayley (January 27, 2020). "Michelle Obama Wins Grammy Award For Audio Recording Of 'Becoming' Memoir". HuffPost . Retrieved January 27, 2020.

I am so excited to bring you this really beautiful conversation I had with my friend Samantha. Sammi is Canadian born but currently lives in Arizona with her husband and two gorgeous kidos.The first step is to correct your inner dialogue and adjust any beliefs that are not allowing you to live the most authentic and freeing life. As we talked above. It's a wrap! This was our last episode of the year. We are excited to have a little break and spend some quality time with our loved ones. Remember that correlation from above I hinted to? TheLuxeDocs was created to emphasize living a life YOU enjoy. How can you live a life you enjoy without being the person you want to be? Those two things go hand in hand. But the great and most important thing about both is that YOU get to decide what those two things look like. But it’s up to you to actually choose that person and that life despite the obstacles it may present and who/what may want differently and put in the work to do so. Remember, this is personal and should have nothing to do with the attention seeking of a social media run world. Now become that girl; the one YOU want. Michelle Obama won spoken-word Grammy from audiobook. Cannot wait to listen from the beginning of her fantastic life journey!

Chappell, Carmin (September 18, 2018). "Bob Woodward's 'Fear' sells 1.1 million copies in first week, a record for publisher Simon & Schuster". CNBC . Retrieved November 18, 2018. Haring, Bruce (February 25, 2018). "Michelle Obama Memoir 'Becoming' Set For November Release". Deadline . Retrieved December 2, 2022. The nostalgia and longing for the former Obama reign in the White House, was, as I read this memoir, and is, still real. Any future wife of a candidate running for President in the future could get an awful lot of value out of reading this portion of the shelves memoir. I’m sorry Michelle paid a painful price ....but she paved the way of possibilities to help ‘both sides’ of wives of running candidates in the future.This week, Join Brooke as she chat's about how goal setting on it's own will do very little to help you closer to your goals. Translating your goals into habits is the absolute key to achieving them. Michelle has contributed to other potential first ladies by writing this book. Michelle was more active than many spouses of candidates in campaigning for their husbands… But in the future we will see more of this. For over a year Michelle had zero support from the Obama campaign team. Nobody supported her. She wasn’t getting any speech writing experts. I take off my hat for this incredible, real-life Wonder Woman and I take the liberty to say only this: even though I have no direct connection whatsoever with anything this woman has ever done in her life, I just feel the need to say THANK YOU MICHELLE LAVAUGHN ROBINSON OBAMA FOR EVERYTHING YOU’VE DONE FOR THIS WORLD AND THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING A NEW GENERATION! Thank you for inspiring me. I owe you one in heaven (supposing that I even get there LOL). Carras, Christi (November 19, 2018). "Michelle Obama's 'Becoming' Becomes 2018's Fastest-Selling Book, Says Barnes & Noble". The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved November 21, 2018. Today Brooke brings us 11 habits that we can implement in our daily lives, to foster our own personal happiness! Enjoy some gold nuggets in this weeks bite sized episode - whether you are aware of these tips or not, this episode will serve as a great reminder.

Your mind is like a garden. You choose the seeds you want to plant. What you plant, or choose to think about or ruminate over is going to grow. In that way, our mind is our biggest tool when it comes to manifesting things into our life. Tune in as Brooke and Mie chat about how you can have a happier attitude toward life. My interpretation of becoming Her means becoming obsessed with your life. Rather than obsessing over people’s opinion of us, you move that energy and refocus it to accomplishing things that make you feel good and empowered. It’s about finding peace within and at the same breath, leveling up your life. My interpretation of it is that it’s about becoming the main character of your story. With all the TikTok videos out there showcasing this, I wanted to write down what that could look like in action and the process of actually becoming Her and the main character of your own story.For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it more as a forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to continuously reach toward a better self. The journey doesn’t end. I became a mother, but I still have a lot to learn from and give to my children. I became a wife, but I continue to adapt to and be humbled by what it means to truly love and make a life with another person. I have become, by certain measures, a person of power, and yet there are still moments when I feel insecure or unheard. Michelle questioned herself ....was a very hard worker - determined to achieve her goals academically. She wanted to do well. No matter how great she was doing she still had insecurities - doubted herself. She questioned, “am I good enough?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment