276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ORION COSTUMES Men's Pint of Draught Novelty Stag Do Fancy Dress Costume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At marathons we have an official partnership with we are able to monitor all runners and the race itself so minimal evidence is required from runners. When we aren't present however there is a whole list of evidence that must be submitted to support your claim. Make sure you know what you need to submit and if you have any questions, just ask! Dimensions of the costume or object that is to be worn or carried (including height, width, depth and weight)

Troi Baxter and Kerry Bullen: F astest marathon with two runners handcuffed together (female) - 03:30:08 Oliver Williams was the first across the line of those attempting official GWR titles, setting a new best for the fastest marathon dressed as an awareness ribbon (male) in a time of 2 hours 36 minutes 52 seconds. The official teaser was launched on 4 July 2019 [7] and the film was released on 2 August 2019. [1] Reception [ edit ] Ms Bassil is hoping to scoop the fastest marathon dressed as a sweet food top record in the female category.

On the day

As Ms Bassil, who is from St Albans, has previously run half marathons in the cake costume and ran around her garden during last year’s virtual event, she decided to aim for a Guinness World Record and elevate her costume to challenge herself further. The race was brilliant, the atmosphere was absolutely electric and the support was unlike any other race I've ever done, lined with thousands of people. It was an incredible experience and getting the Guinness World Records title as well and making it so tight, like a Hollywood finish with two minutes to go, was an incredible experience."

The record-breaking that takes place at the TCS London Marathon is truly inspiring to see first hand,” he said. You will then need to describe the record attempt, with details of what you want to achieve, where, and why you want to set the record

Guinness World Records

Why not take on a record that links to our race theme? You might even get an extra cheer from the crowds! As they crossed the finish line in The Mall, those who had been successful in setting a new record were presented with their certificates. At the moment I’m fairly positive about it, it’s a real rollercoaster,” he said. “One minute I think, ‘I’ve got a good chance of beating this world record’ and then the next I think, ‘no chance, absolutely no chance.’ Kipchoge's winning time was the second fastest marathon ever, only 58 seconds slower than the world record he set in Berlin last year and also means he now has the most wins of the London Marathon by an individual (male) with four. Despite the early hour, the starting line was electric with energy and our runners couldn't wait to begin their race.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment