276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JACK PYKE All Terrain Hunters Boots

£82.975£165.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The padded tongue and heel provide a lot of comfort and 200gms Thinsulate insulation will keep your feet warm when you go fishing, hiking, trekking or hunting. From wet and muddy conditions to rough terrains, these boots provide the necessary protection and support, ensuring you can focus on the hunt without worrying about your feet. We are not able to provide a refund for any in-ear hearing protection products for hygiene reasons, any items which appear to have been worn or washed, are not in original condition, or have their security tag removed. They have a vibram trek rubber sole and high rubber rand for additional protection, a padded tongue and heel and a speed lace system.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please note: these boots are ideal for hunting, game stalking and similar country pursuits where standing for prolonged periods of time in damp ground is likely.Please note that outdoor hunting socks are much thicker than everyday socks, so make sure you allow for this so that your hunting boots fit comfortably. We will introduce you exclusively to Omni Capital finance products provided by Omni Capital through the Deko platform. Crafted with high-quality materials, they are built to withstand the rigours of hunting and other outdoor activities. When trekking through different terrains, it's important to have the right gear to keep you protected.

Stubbs Supreme Products Thunderbrook Toggi TopSpec Tractor Ted Unbranded Weatherbeeta Woof Wear Zoon More brands. This is due to the tough band enclosing the base which does not allow the boot to flex in the way needed for such activities. In 2015 I was very lucky and became sponsored by Jack Pyke and they supplied me with my fishing clothing which has been worn relentlessly since. Wet and damp leather when exposed to excessive heat can cause irreversible damage and cause the leather to crack.Glasgow Angling Centre is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 716037).

I wish to retract the last review I gave on the Socks I think I may have jumped the gun, i’ve since found out it was a fault in one pair of socks, which happens so I’d like to give them five stars, as they are a very comfortable sock and very cozy, you have to admit when you’re wrong. These boots seamlessly blend durability with comfort, featuring genuine waterproof leather construction to keep your feet dry in diverse conditions. Offering excellent traction and stability to keep you balanced and steady on the move, these boots are designed for unpredictable landscapes. I use mink oil and general boot polish and the worse I get is a little damp on the bottom of my socks. Hunters boots are made from full grain leather with Vibram trek rubber sole and are fitted with a high rubber rand for rugged terrain.Features: ~ Anti-fatigue sole for extreme comfort ~ Natural rubber upper gives comfort, strength and flexibility ~ Quick drying polyester lining with sanitized antibacterial treatment ~ Absorbant foam lining on a rubber base, sanitized with. The covering of the tongue is somewhat worn due to the way I hunt, but only where it is exposed to the harsh vegetation I often go through. There is also a wellington boot collection for those mucky and muddy days, when you need further leg protection. Firstly they are very comfy from the moment you get them out of the box and light weight which is great when you are walking lots of miles over the fields. With their trusted reputation and proven track record, Jack Pyke boots are a reliable choice for any serious hunter.

Missed or late payments may result in additional fees or interest and will affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future. Furthermore, bad odours are kept at bay with the use of antimicrobial treatment, allowing these boots to become an excellent choice for long hunts. Carefully thought out and detailed for the ultimate protective, grip hunting boot, this full grain leather footwear will look after your feet so you can enjoy your day out.

Jack Pyke have a quality range of outdoor boots and wellingtons fit for hunting, shooting and many other outdoor pursuits. Not available for destinations in the Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Scilly and mid Wales. The padded tongue and heel provide a lot of comfort and 200gms Thinsulate insulation will keep your feet warm when you go hiking, trekking or hunting. You will also be charged a Disbursement fee by DHL which varies depending on your country but should be 10-15 Euros. Glenn sent me a new pair which I have just started to use this month and are featured in the pictures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment