276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KeySmart Compact Minimalist Pocket-Sized Key Holder and Key Organizer, EDC Key Carrier w Key Ring Loop Piece for Car Key Fob Keychain Accessories for Men, Husband and Dad

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It holds 3-5 keys and has a loop for your car fob, so it’s best for minimalists who only carry a couple of keys and want to have a small knife or multitool on them at all times. It’s also worth mentioning that, even though all of these products seem very durable, the Keybar seems like it could stop a bullet. KeySmart Pro Keybar is a no nonsense, heavy duty key organizer that’s made right here in the U.S.A. Its patented, minimal design is great for anyone who wants something simple and bulletproof. Keybar It’s similar to the all metal KeyBar, but slightly more compact (which is a good thing). QuietCarry Shorty Titanium I love how easy it is to set up and remove keys – something that comes in handy when you don’t want to take your whole keychain with you (like when you take a walk to go for a jog).

I’ve also experimented with carrying my keys on a small carabiner, which you can see in this EDC video.

How to register for The Key Smartcard

Since I’m extremely particular about my EDC and possible a bit obsessive about organization, I decided to get to the bottom of this, once and for all. My Review Process Second, it’s very easy to set up. The only organizer I tested that was easier to set up was the Campbell Cole Key Wrap. Please note, child Keycards do take longer to issue than adult cards due to the extra steps involved in the process as stated above. Maybe you’ve already decided which key organizer is best for you, or maybe you’ve narrowed it down to two choices.

Other than the Keyport Slide, which requires a trip to the hardware store, I found the Keybar to be the most difficult organizer to set up. Third, the Keybar (metal version) is substantially heavier than the KeySmart Pro (which is made mostly out of plastic). To minimize this inconvenience, you can go with the Bellroy Key Cover or Keyport Slide. But even then, you have to factor in setting up and removing keys. If you want something a bit larger but with the same form factor, consider the QuietCarry Q3 Titanium. Screwpop TetherAlso, while the set up isn’t as straightforward as something like the Campbell Cole Key Wrap, the instructions that the Keyport Pivot (and Slide) came with were very easy to follow. On the other hand, if you don’t have any car key, or you have a car that only requires a fob (or has the buttons built into the key), these products will work better. The KeySmart Pro battery lasts 30-45 days before needing to be recharged. The “Max” version lasts up to 60 days, depending on how much you use the built in LED flashlight. How Many Keys Can You Fit on an Orbitkey? Personally, I’d like to see a version of the KeyCase with more subtle branding, or no visible branding at all. Direct Comparisons

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment