276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Read Me: 10 Lessons for Writing Great Copy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Set in Middle Earth – a world full of hobbits, elves, orcs, goblins, and wizards – The Lord of the Rings will take you on an unbelievable adventure.

Covid Aid trustee and Long Covid advocate Jasmine Hayer said: “This is an excellent depiction of someone’s daily challenge with Long Covid, which many Long Covid sufferers will be able to relate to. Maybe when you're 13 and forced to go to school and don't understand the power of education yet, but not at 17 in voluntary further education. I've read through quite a lot of reviews for this book, and I haven't seen anyone else mention the blatant disregard with which the topic of unprotected sex/potential pregnancy is handled. I found myself underlining passages which reflected universal themes about life as a teenager because Kessler deals with the real world, there’s no fade to black and she doesn’t leave the reader with a mass of unanswered questions, she really does tell it like it is. We’re only a few steps ahead of Ash as she starts to find out who she is and what she wants from life.Con romances bien distribuidos que no llegan a ser pesados, ni que quedan en el centro de atención todo el tiempo. Bob Skinner is the main character of a crime novel series written by Quintin Jardine, a Scottish author also known for his other series revolving around Oz Blackstone, and Primavera Blackstone.

I've said in a recent review that it's hard to pull off a book in first person POV, but it works with this book.La evolución de Ashleigh me pareció acertada y me gustó como a través de este personaje vamos entendiendo todo lo que ocurre en una adolescente que de un día para el otro descubre que ya no le gustan las mismas cosas que antes, cosas que quizá en verdad nunca le gustaron, y como aprende a escucharse y a confiar en aquello que siente. The attraction she suddenly finds she has to Miss Murrary comes out of nowhere and suddenly opens Ashleigh's eyes to what she actually wants in life and from a relationship. The truth is that many children have no experience of nursery rhymes, simple stories or clapping games. It was really positive and although she faced some negative reactions, she stayed true to who she was. Written by an English novelist, actor, and comedian Mark Billingham, the Tom Thorne series is a mystery crime series set in London, England.

Hoy a la mañana, cuando empecé el libro lo hice pensando que me iba a encontrar un romance lésbico alumna-profesora y es que ¿no les da la sensación de que la sinopsis plantea eso? Rhyme With Me also provides a chance for children to become familiar with the school setting whilst providing tea and company for parents and carers.J. Smith, The Vampire Diaries series was originally published in 1991-1992 and introduced us to Elena Gilbert, a high school girl who finds her heart eventually torn between Stefan and Damon Salvatore, two vampire brothers. Si leíste la sinopsis te habrás imaginado una historia de amor entre alumna y profesora y lo cierto es que no es así. The ending to this was okay, and I was pleased that Ash finally got a backbone and stood up and admitted who she was and who she liked.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment