276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aveeno Protect + Hydrate SPF#30 Lotion 90 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An oil-soluble chemical sunscreen agent that protects skin in the UVB and somewhat in the UVA II range with a peak absorption of 304 nm. Exactly what it sounds: nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice.

Breathe new life into your skin and get a bright, spot-less complexion with the new Garnier Bright Complete Vitamin C Booster Serum, Garnier’s most concentrated spot-reduction formula. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. I liked the moisture it added to my hands and that it was silky without being greasy and tacky," a tester enthused. The generic term for nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice. You’ll find it mostly in products containing SPF, as, according to several manufacturers, it can increase the water resistance and spreadability of UV filters.I liked that it is a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protectant that is water and sweat resistant for nearly 2 hours. For example, in case of AHA or BHA exfoliants, the right pH is super-duper important, and pH adjusters like sodium hydroxide are needed. Depending on your hair type, it can be a bit difficult to wash out and might cause some build-up (btw, this is not true to all silicones, only the non-volatile types). I was looking forward to trying Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF30, 88ml for free I'm exchange for my honest review.

I would recommend this screen to anyone who is 6 months and older who wants a great sun protection as well as skin that is hydrated. Super common little helper ingredient that helps products to remain nice and stable for a longer time.And, when used as directed along with other skin protection measures, the hydrating sunscreen helps prevent sunburn and decreases the risk of skin cancer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment