276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Official Disney Frozen Olaf, Child Costume - Small Ages 3 - 4 Years(104 cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Take the point at the top of the triangle, fold it down slightly and glue it in place, as shown in the picture below. Be sure and pin this for next Halloween, so you can easily find it in case your child wants to go as Frozen characters next year! Otherwise it will be sticking up in the air and you’ll be able to see the seam on the bottom of the nose. I left it a little bigger than I needed because it’s always better to cut it down later than to cut it too small!

Olaf Costume - Etsy Canada Olaf Costume - Etsy Canada

All you do is grab a cup or a round cookie cutter, trace circles onto the stiff black felt, and cut it out. If you don’t have two different size circles to trace, you could trace the same size, then cut just inside your line to make the white one smaller.On the underside of the hat, twist the 3 sticks together, lay them flat against the top of the hat, and glue in place. His costume was much more difficult that I expected it to be, and I was totally winging it, but if you’re interested I can type up how I ended up getting it all together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment