276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eufy [BoostIQ RoboVac 35C, Wi-Fi,Super-Thin, 1500Pa Strong Suction, Touch-Control Panel, 6ft Boundary Strips, Quiet, Self-Charging, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets (Refurbished)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unlike the RoboVac G40, the RoboVac G40 Hybrid includes mopping attachments and has a smaller dustbin. RoboVac 30C MAX has all the same options the 15C MAX does only also supports a magnetic tape while the two others do not. It can be controlled directly, or you can set up a cleaning schedule with the included remote control. Upon installing any earlier version of the Eufy app to get to get the device ID and keys the vacuum shows offline.

Eufy RoboVac 35C review - The Ambient

Available in a single colour option – Black the vacuum cleaner is retailing via Flipkart exclusively and comes with a 12-month warranty. If you're looking for a more affordable solution from the lower end of the range, the RoboVac 11S MAX is worth considering. The solar charging is the game changer, especially for my rental properties that are in another state. I found my bristles to be filled with lots and lots of dust, with a ton of hair tying the bristles together. Something about the G30 gyroscope and set pattern seems appealing to me but do you think it worth the extra cost?

If you want to run the machine in different rooms, you might get one of those G series and close the doors so it won't leave the room it has to clean as you would not be able to set room cleaning for those two.

eufy Support | Official eufy Smart Help Center eufy Support | Official eufy Smart Help Center

Li-ion battery, the 35C offers an impressive run time, operating up to 100 minutes on a single charge. On top of that, when the vacuum goes to another surface that doesn’t require that amount of suction power, it will revert to the normal speed, which will save battery life. Open the EufyHome app on your smartphone and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account or log in if you already have one.

Don't worry about it, their software is so smart that uses pre-wired cleaning patterns in combination with the simple sensors and with randomness and 100+ minutes per day of run time it gets >95% of the floor perfectly clean each day. If you want to change your password and send it to me, I can retrieve the keys to you and send it over then you can change your password again. After the map has been created, the L70 calculates the most efficient way of cleaning and follows a purposeful pattern not missing a spot. Thanks to the L70's AI Map Technology with real-time mapping, you can set virtual boundaries from the Eufy app on your phone as well as set the robot to do zone cleaning in certain areas. It is recommended to use higher suction power for carpets and lower power for hard floors to achieve the best results.

eufy US Robot Vacuums - Robotic Vacuum Cleaner | eufy US

Jitendra has been working in the Internet Industry for the last 7 years now and has written about a wide range of topics including gadgets, smartphones, reviews, games, software, apps, deep tech, AI, and consumer electronics. From the initial setup, guided by easy-to-follow instructions, to the convenience of scheduling cleanings via the app, the vacuum is designed for user-friendliness. By pairing with the Eufy app, users gain an enhanced level of control and customization, whether it’s to start an impromptu cleaning session or check on the vacuum’s progress. com","col3":"When the Hotjar script executes we try to determine the most generic cookie path we should use, instead of the page hostname. Yes, you can but with the L70 Hybrid, you will not be able to schedule the robot, set no-go zones, watch the cleaning process, etc.You can also adjust the suction power settings on the robot by pressing the respective buttons on the remote control.

Eufy 35C Robot Vacuum Review: Affordable Intelligence Eufy 35C Robot Vacuum Review: Affordable Intelligence

The gyroscope-guided robots do not have such function as a room cleaning or zoned cleaning as they do not save a created map. In Auto or Quick cleaning mode, press on the remote control repeatedly to adjust the Suction power level. It is recommended to get one with stronger suction even if you have hard floors as it would be able to pick up heavier debris. I’m considering the 15c max for the extra power, although my house is all tile and noise is a big deal for me.Compared to the 11S Max, the G30 Verge has a purposeful cleaning pattern so it does not miss a spot when cleans. The G30 series is the richest in modifications, it includes a G30, G30 Edge, G30 Verge, and a G30 Hybrid. Not everyone wants to rely on an app or a voice assistant to control their robot vacuum, especially when you've got a family with different preferences. com","col3":"It is used by snowplow and the only purpose of this cookie is to differentiate between different visits","col4":"session"},{"col1":"_omappvp","col2":"eufy. Once you clip on the brushes and push in its filters, just plug it in and let it charge while you download the app.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment