276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lunette Menstrual Cup - Violet - Reusable Model 1 Menstrual Cup for Light Flow

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The biggest risk with menstrual cups is mild irritation or discomfort. More substantial risks like infection or TSS are rare. It’s an eco friendly feminine hygiene solution. You can potentially replace thousands or pads or tampons over the course of a lifetime by making the switch to a reusable product. Seen as the original and certainly one of the best known menstrual cups out there, Mooncup have been selling their menstrual cups for almost two decades. We love how the spark for Mooncup came following a conversation between two cyclists (one who is the current commercial director of Mooncup, Eileen) at a Critical Mass Bike Ride in the UK in the late 90s. Mooncup, who make their menstrual cups in the UK are also an employee owned and ethical company. Before your period begins, you’ll insert the cup into your vagina. It will form a seal that protects against leaks. When the cup is full, you can gently pull it out using the stem and base of the cup. Then, you’ll empty, wash, and reuse it. Do menstrual cups have side effects? Remember those 10,000 tampons? They’re far more expensive than a few periodcups over a lifetime. Make the switch today and get ready to save money, and lots of it. Better for your Health

I've got an average flow so only need to empty it morning and evening so I'm normally at home. More details are in our separate article "can i go to the toilet while using a menstrual cup." Can my menstrual cup get lost in me? Firmness. Menstrual cups can vary in softness. If you have a sensitive bladder or tend to find menstrual cups uncomfortable, look for the cups that are marketed as extra soft. Be sure to wash your hands before inserting or removing a menstrual cup. This will prevent foreign bacteria from getting into your vagina, which can lead to infections.

Some people also opt to wear a panty liner or period underwear in addition to the cup. How do you remove a menstrual cup without making a mess? Always wash your hands and make sure your finger nails are clean and always boil your cup for 20 minutes before and after every cycle! If nothing else, remember that!

NO. The cup will seal your vaginal canal. I have read cases of people who supposedly did leave it in and he slipped by the side but seriously I can't even begin to imagine how this worked out with a standard regular cup. See our Separate article on "Sex and Menstrual Cups." However menstrual discs are designed for mess free penetrative sex in mind so there are options for you. I have an IUD can I still use a menstrual cup? With Lunette, the health-conscious can rejoice, for there is another way! All Lunette Menstrual Cups are made free from harmful chemicals and are 100% safe for human tissue. In fact, a Danish study of seven of the top menstrual cup brands found that Lunette was the only cup tested that contained no harmful substances. Zero! Lily Cup is one of the longest menstrual cups, which works especially well if your cervix is high. Like most other cups, Lily Cups are made of medical-grade silicone. In terms of quality, this period cup is very similar to the most popular period cups in the world that have been around for decades. You can soak your cup in spirit vinegar for an hour. Always remember to boil your cup for 20 minutes afterwards to remove any residue! The best way to get rid of menstrual cup stainsDo NOT pull on the stem: The stem is used to gain access the bottom of the cup. If you pull on the stem, it will make the suction stronger and more difficult to remove the cup. This can feel unpleasant or even painful. It will also create a mess since the cup won't be supported or controlled when it exits. Get Acquainted with yourself: It is always a good idea to know your own body. Take some time to locate the vaginal opening and even insert a finger to locate your cervix. It feels like the tip of your nose. Knowing where your cervix is will help you to position the cup properly and not insert it too high. If you have a high cervix, you may not be able to feel it with your fingers, which is totally normal! However, others prefer softer cups which can feel more comfortable because they don’t press so strongly. This is especially important if you’ve tried some of the very stiff cups and found that they gave you cramps. Average Stiffness Take a deep breath and actively push the cup down with your pelvic muscles as you reach in to pull it out. Heavy bleeding: Needing to change a high-absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Very heavy bleeding or Gushing:
Protection hardly works at all. You would need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two. How does the menstrual cup differ from the tampon?

Relax and take your time: Choose alone time when you can focus without distractions or interruptions. Perhaps after a warm bath when you are relaxed. If you are too nervous, the vaginal muscles will tighten, making it uncomfortable, if not impossible, for successful insertion. This is a far superior cup than the other ones I’ve tried and I want to spread the word about it! That’s why I left this review. It’s a bit more expensive, but it’s totally worth it and I’ve been telling all my friends about it. I find the stiffness of it works better for you, and it snaps into place more easily.” The Lunette Menstrual Cup is one of the highest quality cups on the market today. It’s manufactured in Finland to the strictest quality standards from medical grade silicone.

This cup is made of medical-grade silicone, so it’s free of chemicals and bisphenol A (BPA). It’s very pliant, which makes it easier for some people to insert. Best of all, reviewers say it’s easy to clean, thanks to the large holes on the top of the rim and the fact that it’s overall smooth.

Do NOT pull on the stem: The stem is used to gain access to the bottom of the cup. If you pull on the stem, it will make the suction stronger and more difficult to remove the cup. This can feel unpleasant or even painful. It will also create a mess since the cup won't be supported or controlled when it exits. The choice really is up to you! You’ll likely be pretty happy with either of these reusable menstrual cups.The big difference with this product is that it has an angled shape that matches the shape of the vagina and cervix. The company says that makes it easier to insert and more comfortable to wear. A growing number of people are using menstrual cups and raving about them. If you’d like to have a period free of pads, tampons, and concerns about overflowing, consider trying the menstrual cup. Your doctor can help you determine which cup would have the right fit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment