276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flashforge Adventurer 4 Leveling-Free 3D Printer with Quick Removable 240℃/265℃ Hign Temp Nozzle, Flexible CNC Platform and HEPA13 air Filter, Remote Video Monitoring,Build Volume:220×200×250mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The low cost and setup time make the technology ideal to promote the iterative design process that the curriculum demands.

Prima, trading since 2014 are one of Europe's largest resellers and distributors of 3D Printers and associated products. After my positive experience with the Flashforge Adventurer 3 Lite, one of the best 3D printers, the Adventurer 4 felt like a disappointment when compared to other machines that offer similar features and specs. The build area is 220 by 200 by 250mm, and it has a system for easily swapping out nozzles -- all good features to have in a mid-level to high-end printer.Because the Adventurer 4 is a fully enclosed unit -- even the big spool of filament is locked inside it's far larger than the comparable Anycubic Vyper, although the Adventurer 4's bed is smaller by 10mm on one side. It's quiet (enclosed, unlike many) and I can track progress of the print on my Mac (the printer is in another room). Adventurer 4 has real leveling-free design of platform and larger printing size, combining new slicer which could easily monitor and manage multiple 3D printer.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. For improved service, this cookie helps remember users so that previous chats can be linked together. Leveling process naming convention aside, the Adventurer 4 is advertised as including a ‘leveling-free platform design’ due to the 8mm solid aluminum CNC-machined plate used as a mounting base, and I found this to be accurate. leveling operations with just a few taps on the screen, eliminating the need for manual nut adjustment and freeing your hands.The webcam is a good example of where the execution of this machine falls short of the listed specs; an integrated webcam that can create a timelapse is a big benefit, but the limitations of the webcam on the Adventurer 4 felt too lackluster to consider for regular use. It is important for students to learn that getting it wrong is not a mistake, rather it is a step towards getting it right. In addition, the webcam is designed to be viewed and monitored from the cloud services such as Polar3D and FlashCloud, neither of which I was able to access due to Wi-Fi connectivity issues (more on that later). I was recently part of a holiday toy drive, and many of the models I donated were printed on the Adventurer 4.

It also features an enclosed build chamber, HEPA filter and heated bed to improve extrusion consistency and make printing in ABS possible, reducing the likelihood of warping. I was surprised with how much of a difference this makes when removing prints, and this is a feature I hope to see present on more machines in the future.Just like the first test print I did (the tool changing station), the Benchy showed stringing and a rough surface finish, and was also very difficult to detach from the raft. With a build volume of 200x200x250mm it is big enough to handle most printing projects and a magnetic build plate to get those prints off quickly and onto the next. layer height for Z resolution, while the Standard profile for the Adventurer 4 uses a layer height of . I like the idea of including functional tools for the printer as included test prints, but including instructions would be even more useful.

After removing the protective stickers from the Flashforge Adventurer 4, I plugged it in and turned it on. Adventurer 4 allows you to print teeny-tiny 3d models and big 3d objects with max capacity 220*200*250mm, more than 2x larger than Adventurer 3 3d printer. Support’ is required for models with overhangs, and depending which model you choose this can either be removed with hand-tools, or a secondary soluble material can be printed and soaked away later on. I swapped out the spool for a known good spool of Eryone Blue PLA+ and reprinted the model a second time.The filament is fed to the extruder via a PTFE tube that connects the extruder assembly to the hot end carriage. FlashForge also has a nozzle designed to handle much higher temperatures so you can print with ABS, PETG or even carbon fiber for stronger prints. This underextrusion caused one of the small pillars to detach while printing, and others showed hollow voids throughout several of the layers on the other pillars. We have a network of more than 250 passionate partners that are expert in their fields and are at the disposal of public institutions, professionals, fablab and individuals wishing to equip themselves in the field of 3D printing and 3D scanning. In addition, the issues I ran into trying to print the sample part and connecting to Wi-Fi both felt like easy-to-solve problems that should have been caught by Flashforge before release.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment