276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revlon UniqONE Professional Leave In Conditioner, Gifts For Women / Men, Vegan Hair Treatment For Shine & Frizz Control (150ml) Classic, All Hair Types

£3.2£6.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You’d think as a beauty writer I would have mastered the art of a bouncy blow-dry. Well, sorry to disappoint, but it’s a skill I am yet to get the hang of. I still walk out of salons and internally cry, knowing that I’ll never be able to remake the work of a professional at home.

According to the brand, this means you’re exposed to 50% less heat, which is a mega bonus point for anyone who is looking for some serious damage control (a.k.a if your lengths are feeling a bit too crispy for comfort). But realistically where heat is involved, you’re going to get some sort of damage so be sure to generously apply heat protection spray too. My review of the Revlon One-Step Blow-Dry Multi-Styler We found that it worked wonderfully on a variety of testers with different hair types. It was lightweight enough not to weigh down fine hair, and it was hydrating enough to help smooth and nourish dry lengths and ends on straight and curly hair. We also love that, in addition to shielding against heat damage and adding shine, it gave the hair some serious bounce. If a spray formula appeals to you, this one is a fantastic choice.

Philip B Thermal Protection Spray

You can apply this heat protection spray on any hair type and use it on both wet and dry hair before any thermal styling. It is recommended to hold the bottle 20 cm away from the head and spray the product along the whole length. To help strengthen your hair, look for ingredients, like keratin found in the John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray. If your strands feel dry, opt for moisturizers, such as hyaluronic acid, fruit and nut butters, like shea and mango, coconut oil, glycerin, vitamin B-5, aloe vera, and honey. How We Chose There are four heat settings to choose from – including a ‘cool shot’ to secure a curl in place – which are accessible on the bottom of the styler. Unlike traditional tools, where your hair is placed onto a heated plate, the One-Step Multi-Styler uses hot air instead.

Heat tools for hair — like straighteners, curling irons and hair dryers — are one of the biggest culprits of hair damage. Although there is no way to totally reverse the damage, you can minimize some negative effects by applying a thermal protecting leave-in styling product. In fact, two studies published in the Journal of Cosmetic Science ( 1998 and 2011) have shown that several ingredients (which include copolymers, hydrolyzed protein and cationic surfactants) can minimize hair breakage when applied before thermal exposure. Firstly, you'll want to consider the length of your hair. If you have a shorter cut, like a cropped cut or very short bob, your hair would be better suited to a thinner barrel. Larger barrels such as the Revlon hair dryer may be far too big to use but they are ideal for longer lengths. Formulas that protect the hair from heat damage while lending other benefits earn extra points in our book, and this is one of them. The lightweight, cream texture is meant to be applied to damp hair before heat-styling to protect strands from temperatures up to 450 degrees. The formula also contains the brand’s signature antioxidant complex, plant collagen, a blend of nourishing oils, and lemon peel extract to protect hair from oxidative stress, moisturize, help seal the cuticle, and add shine.There are many different types of hot air brushes on the market. From rotating hot air brushes that add volume at the root, to silicone bristles that aim to give your hair serious shine. The best part? They’re super affordable, so you can get those salon-worthy results for a fraction of the price. When using hot tools to style your hair, it’s critical to have the best heat protectant on hand, no matter your hair type. “I’d highly recommend a heat protectant to anyone who uses a blow dryer or hot tools directly on their hair, to eliminate as much heat damage as possible,” explains celebrity hairstylist Alexander Armand, who has an array of celebrity clients, from Marsai Martin to Serena Williams. Best Heat Protectants If you’re styling your hair from wet – with a blow dryer or hot brush, for example – then a serum or lotion is a good option since it’s easy to distribute through damp hair. You may find a serum more difficult to spread evenly through dry hair. We’ve all been there; sitting on your bedroom floor, fighting with a million different cords, aching arms and a sweaty upper lip, trying to create the work of a pro. It’s a stressful experience that has us (or me at least) grabbing the straighteners in defeat. We updated this article in January 2023 to add two new products, eva NYC and Curlsmith, in place of discontinued and sold out products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment