276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Official Nintendo Licensed D-pad Joy-Con Left Zelda Version for Nintendo Switch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

P.S. I just thought of a cool feature. Home menu themes that change appearance based on what controllers you have attached. Since Switch can already detect models/colours. I definitely fall into the owning a set of grey controllers because the Neon set switch was sold out at launch category. I've had my joy cons since one week after launch. Just a month ago one stopped responding. Sent it to Nintendo, they couldn't fix it, but replaced it for less than price of two joy cons. So, I am very happy with that. While I would love to buy more colors, I do use the pro coontroller most, so why? Custom Violet, White & Pastel Hearts Nintendo Switch Joycons, Customized Joy-Con Controllers, OLED Joy-Cons, CB Customs Gaming

I’m holding out on buying a second set because I’m hoping for them to release the Labo cardboard or SNES themed ones. Wait, there are mirrored green & pink joy cons (going from the playasia link) or is this just concept art.... The Legend of Zelda Tears NS Switch Case, OLED Switch Case, Nintendo Switch Sleeve, Switch Game, Tears of Zelda Kingdom

Site Customisation

My favourites are the pink and green ones, followed by yellow. I don't much care for the default red and blue. For a game as vibrant and colourful as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate we have no idea why these Joy-Con are so boring to look at. Would it be churlish of us to assume that Nintendo overestimated how many people would want the standard grey Joy-Con and produced way too many of them? Yes, it looks like those lines were added at a later date to cash in on Smash – we're on to you, Nintendo! Blofse I think the main reason is to give the ability to opt for that poppin double red, or that sweet sweet double blue combo

One of the most wonderful things about the Nintendo Switch is the modular design, which allows you to remove your old boring Joy-Con controllers and slide in some new colourful ones to show the world how individual you are. Released to coincide with the launch of the wonderful Super Mario Odyssey, these red Joy-Con are a great choice for those who wish neon colours were left in the '90s along with dungarees and bum-bags. These red Joy-Con are stylish and yet understated, a perfect choice for someone who wants to express themselves without drawing too much unwanted attention from paparazzi. Although there has been a mixed response to the news that The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD is coming to Nintendo Switch later this year, many have been waiting to buy the exclusive Joy-Con. Sure, I get it, it's not strictly a deal, but some folk really want these. I only have grey but wish I could get a pair that's blue and green without buying 2 sets of joy cons. I already have too many of these stupid things. I'm not going to buy any more. ....at least, not until they produce Yoshi variants. Which I doubt will happen, but hey, you never know.

Required Cookies & Technologies

Climate neutral by ClimatePartner certifies the carbon footprint of a product was calculated and all associated emissions were offset. Got the Grey with my switch, ended up buying the Super Mario Party Bundle for this Christmas for the Neon Green and Neon Yellow Joy-cons!

I have the standard neon ones and the left Joy Con died on me while I was on vacation in Tokyo. That gave me a good excuse to buy the red ones, as I am in Europe and as the article says they are not sold separately here. Got grey with my console and Splatoon pair with Mario party and have Splatoon Pro controller thing too. Love controllers have Another pro controller that’s plain and a couple of wired - Zelda and Pokken one, 3 8bitdo controllers, wired smash GC one... the new wireless GC one and the official nes pair too. Starry Forest Cute Switch Joycon shell cases, Soft kawaii switch Oled joycon skin, tpu pink purple nintendo joy-con cover dog bunny cat How to re-watch the iPhone 15 Apple event "Wonderlust" — iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 9, Ultra 2The Splatoon 2 joycons are the only ones I didn't like to be honest, I wasn't a fan of the original blue and red controller but the pink and green was just especially off-putting for me.

These new Joy-Cons are representative of the Master Sword and the Hylian shield. Immerse yourself in Skyward Sword HD with this limited edition pair of Zelda Joy-Cons. SpawnWave on YouTube has a recent video detailing the process, he says it's easy. Not much to lose if you are not going to use your Joycons in that state anyway. The left and right Joy-Cons are modelled after Master Sword and Hylian Shield respectively, to mimic how the Joy-Cons will function when played in motion-controller mode.I got grey on my console and the neon yellow for my secondary joycon controller (AKA TV controller). I love them setup like that, the grey gives the console a more complete and mature look and feel IMO and the neon joycons just look nice on their own. The Dualies aren’t that bad look to be honest. I’d like to use those over my joy cons when playing them sideways, looks more comfortabk I was 2 months expired on my warranty but they did it for free and extended my warranty for an additional 6 months, thought I'd share that for those of you with broken Switches out of warranty. https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Frerohu3sjlgb1.png%3Fwidth%3D1440%26format%3Dpjpg%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3D8f9a1bdcfef01da5cb3ef431a6e0112fa6072c29

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment