276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch PSR 14.4 LI Cordless Drill Driver with 14.4 V Lithium-Ion Battery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As far as I understand the battery could have been sat doing nothing for three years or more so hardly likely to have any charge in it. don't know about that charger, but my bosch chargers are flashing green=charging, solid green=charged. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. To claim the full warranty a registration form may need to be completed - please check the paperwork enclosed with this product when purchased.

Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. Having said that, I've had a quick look online and can't find anyone listing any for sale, nor can I see them on a parts diagram for the PSR 14. Some of the older chargers just had a light to indicate that a charge current is flowing and with them not being intelligent chargers, the current continues to flow, the only way to tell the battery was charged was when it started to warm up, some of those old chargers had a 3 to 5 hour charge time depending on the battery capacity.We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Some manufacturers will offer a direct repair or replacement service (as applicable) which will often resolve your problem more quickly. We will exchange or refund within the first 30 days if a manufacturers fault is found with this product.

To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. It appears the light is just green and on with no flashing or whatever to indicate charging or charged or faulty. With it being a ni-cad I would suspect that this might not be an intelligent charger also the battery probably won't reach full capacity until a few charge/discharge cycles have been carried out. This product carries a full 3 year manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables.If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment