276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alesis Sample Pad - Multi-Pad Sample Instrument, 4 Velocity Sensitive Pads, 25 Drum Sounds and SD Card Slot

£42.495£84.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Multipad’ is a catch-all term for pads that include multiple functions and quite literally: multiple pads. Each multipad will have different qualities and functions; for example the Alesis Strike MultiPad has a large library as well as 32GB of space for uploading your own samples.

However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers. With SamplePad Pro, there’s no limit to your sonic creativity. Over 200 carefully-crafted drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds are built-in - each created by the professional Alesis sound design team. These sounds are arranged into 10 on-board preset drum kits for instant access during performance. Load Your Own! Is that an issue? If you’re using this for more basic playing and drum beats, you might be fine. If you’re expecting this to respond like a snare drum for very fast playing (or an electronic mesh pad) then you might be let down.Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years in the event of an item becoming faulty First and foremost, we are musicians, and we want other players to find the right product for them. So we take into careful consideration everything from budget to feature set, ease of use and durability to come up with a list of what we can safely say are the best electronic drum pads on the market right now. I recorded live hits from one of my acoustic drum sets and loaded samples of that onto this device. It worked fairly nicely, though I wasn’t amazed when using an external hi-hat controller. If you're not sure whether to upgrade your SPD-SX, or whether you spend the extra on the SPD-SX Pro, our comparison piece will help answer all your key questions.

The Mute Groups feature is another useful addition, allowing a sample playing on one pad to be terminated when another pad in the same group is hit — particularly useful if you have, say, synth pad chords on the different pads. You could also set up a mute group for open and closed hi–hat sounds so the closed hat cuts off the open one. Sounds This would be particularly problematic if you’re planning to launch long samples (e.g. pads with long chord progressions, bass lines, etc). Cross-talk could unexpectedly start or stop these samples at the wrong time. Depending on the type of pad, the predominant functions can be vastly different. Before investing it’s important to know the subtleties between the pads on offer, so you can accurately choose which best suits your needs. Generally speaking there are sample pads, percussion pads and drum synthesizers, all usually listed under the term ‘drum pad’ or ‘multipad’, so let’s take a closer look. What is a sample pad? However, from using it, it feels like the firmware update just automatically reduced the sensitivity of the problematic pads. When I manually increased the sensitivity again, the cross-talk issues persisted for me.

The Yamaha DTX Multi-12 does not offer anywhere near that much space, but it supports finger and hand drumming, with mutable pads, meaning it feels much more realistic to play. Then you’ve got the Nord Drum 3P - also filed under ‘multipad’ - which is a drum synthesizer.

Supported File Type: 16-bit, mono and stereo .WAV files with a sample rate of 48K, 44.1K, 32K, 22.05K or 11.025K Looking to add some custom sounds to your performance? SamplePad 4 is the solution you have been looking for. Load up a standard SD card with your select samples, insert your SD card into SamplePad 4 and assign your samples to the pads - it’s that easy! Features An intuitive UI makes browsing through your samples as easy as you could want it to be, and if you hook the SamplePad 4 to your Mac/PC via USB, you can quite literally drag and drop samples to where you want without having to remove the SD card!

Unlimited Sound Potential

Everything feels sturdy enough, but I would argue that more expensive competitors electronic drum pads such as the Roland SPD-SX feel better made. The pads on the Alesis Sample Pad don’t offer the same premium quality feel unfortunately. But this is a more affordable product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment