276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Tower Air Fryer Cookbook: 550 Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Tower Air Fryer

£4.545£9.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cooking sausages in an air fryer is a great alternative to switching the oven on or getting out the frying pan! They don’t take long to make in an air fryer (about 10 to 15 minutes) and they are deliciously crisp on the outside and full of flavour on the inside! 23. Air Fryer Steak

Cooking a gammon joint in an air fryer is the perfect way to enjoy a tasty meal without switching on the oven. 28. Air Fryer Roast Beef A popular cake that is easy to make – enjoy this air fryer carrot cake on its own or with some carrot cake frosting spread on top. 37. Air Fryer Chocolate and Chilli Brownies In less than ten minutes, you can have perfectly air-fried halloumi that’s ready to be added to any dish or enjoyed on its own. 40. Air Fryer Roasted PeppersJust to point out that I am not the owner of these recipe books, I simply want to provide a resource to link out to the available free air fryer cookbooks. Think of it of a directory of sorts 🙂 It’s simple to cook a steak in an air fryer; simply add it to the basket and leave the air fryer to work its magic. Add your favourite steak sauce or a little garlic butter, and enjoy a juicy steak for dinner! 24. Air Fryer Bacon

As a lower energy alternative to a conventional oven, air fryers are a cost-efficient way to make all your favourite dishes and save on your household bill. And, as a low-oil cooking method, they're ideal if you're keeping an eye on your calories, too. Without further ado, here are the recipe booklets available at the time of writing. I will be updating this post as I find more of these online. I do the legwork so you don’t have to! Cosori Free Air Fryer Recipe BookletWhether you're an air fryer fanatic or brand new to these fabulous time and money-saving kitchen appliances, Bored of Lunch will revolutionise your cooking with the all-new Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook. Who doesn’t love an apple crumble? This British classic took less than 20 minutes to cook in the air fryer – when it’s ready, pour some warm custard over the top – perfect! Grab the apple crumble air fryer recipe here. 35. Air Fryer Apricot and Cake Did you know you can make cakes in an air fryer? If you’re a fan of banana bread, you’ll be pleased to know that making air fryer banana bread is simple. 33. Air Fryer Apple Turnover

This is a huge boon to home cooks who love the flavour and texture of deep-fried foods but hate the fat, calories, mess, and danger that accompany frying foods in a pan of hot oil. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be enjoying perfect boiled eggs in no time! 21. 2 Ingredient Air Fryer Pizza If you’re a fan of halloumi, you know that this delicious, salty cheese is best when it’s nice and crispy. Air fryer meatballs are perfect with some homemade tomato sauce drizzled on top and mixed in with some spaghetti – and don’t forget to sprinkle some grated cheese on top! 27. Air Fryer Gammon Joint

More in Offers

Either make your own burgers from scratch or grab some prepared ones – either way, you’ll be enjoying a tasty burger in no time! 44. Air Fryer Pizza Did you know you can cook a whole roast beef joint in an air fryer? Try it out; you won’t be disappointed, and don’t forget to adjust the cooking time depending on how you enjoy your roast beef! 29. Air Fryer Pizza Rolls Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert? Try these air fryer apple turnovers– they’re simple to make and taste amazing. 34. Air Fryer Apple Crumble Air fryer chips had to start off the list, really! We all want to know the best way to cook them so that they turn out crisp and tasty! Follow my step-by-step recipe for making chips in an air fryer. 2. Air Fryer Potato Wedges Whether you're a newbie or an air fryer fanatic, enjoy these 75 delicious, inexpensive, healthy dishes guaranteed to save you time, energy, and money!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment