276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Complete First Series: Volumes 1 to 6 (Warriors)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Makuch, Eddie (21 November 2016). "Harry Potter Producer Making Movie About Warrior Cats". GameSpot . Retrieved 23 May 2018. Goldstein, Lisa (July 2009). "Hunter, Erin & Dan Jolley. Escape from the Forest". School Library Journal. Vol.55, no.7. p.104 . Retrieved 16 July 2014. (subscription required) At the beginning of the story Rusty is a housecat and humans take care of him but then he decides he wants to be a warrior so he joins a clan of cats. They never say what happens to his humans but I bet they miss him a lot. There are not many humans in this book and the ones that are are bad humans. I live with nice humans so I don't know what this is like. Welcome, Sparrowfeather (Kaitlynn), Firestorm (Cute Cutey), Willowleaf (Leesylou28), and Midnightpelt (Lexi)! ThunderClan is one of the five warrior Clans. ThunderClan was the home of the original protagonist of the Warriors series and has remained a pivotal group to date.

Unfortunately, it wasn't for me. Which, to be honest, isn't too surprising since I haven't liked any of the books the "popular kids" liked. Perhaps if I were fifteen years younger, I’d be devouring the Warriors books. But by now, the story contained in Into the Wild seemed trite and contrived; a watered-down version of a hundred other animal adventure tales. (The cats’ increasingly ridiculous “wild” names are enough reason to throw in the towel.) Perhaps it’s a case of too many cooks spoiling the broth: “Erin Hunter” is not an author, but rather a pseudonym for the multiple authors who churn out the series—which is more prolific than an unfixed colony of feral cats. Erin Hunter Chat No. 3 Transcript". Wands and Worlds. Archived from the original on 22 December 2010 . Retrieved 2 March 2008. Also known as Crag, Stoneteller, and Teller of the Pointed Stones. Former cave-guard, becomes Stoneteller in Sign of the Moon. [34] Stormfur [ edit ] Warriors #4: Rising Storm by Erin Hunter (Hardcover)". HarperCollins. Archived from the original on 21 October 2012 . Retrieved 8 August 2010.

Lost Stars • The Silent Thaw • Veil of Shadows • Darkness Within • The Place of No Stars • A Light in the Mist Former warrior of RiverClan and half-brother of Bramblestar through Tigerstar. He tried to kill Firestar so that Bramblestar could become leader, but Bramblestar killed Hawkfrost to save Firestar before Hawkfrost could enact his plan. [15] In the Dark Forest, he trained Ivypool, and his spirit was eventually killed by Hollyleaf.

Warriors: A Vision of Shadows #5: River of Fire - Erin Hunter - Hardcover". HarperCollins Publishers: World-Leading Book Publisher . Retrieved 13 February 2019. The fifth series, Warriors: Dawn of the Clans, consists of six books: The Sun Trail (5 March 2013), Thunder Rising (5 November 2013), The First Battle (8 April 2014), The Blazing Star (4 November 2014), A Forest Divided (7 April 2015), and Path of Stars (1 September 2015). [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] The arc centers around the formation and early days of the Clans. Cats from a tribe in the mountains leave in search of a better home, ultimately discovering the forest which becomes the territory of the modern Clans, and forming the Clans. The third of six titles, set in a thrilling world of wild cats, where epic battles for territory and honour are played out. Allegiances are shifting among the Clans of warrior cats that roam the forest. With tensions so delicately balanced, former friends can become enemies overnight, and some cats are willing to kill to get what they want. Fireheart is determined to find out the truth about the mysterious death of brave Thunder Clan warrior Redtail. But as he searches for answers, he uncovers secrets that some believe would be better left hidden. Please refer to the publication and gallery sections for Into the Wild for all the covers and known translated languages so far Warriors: A Vision of Shadows #3: Shattered Sky - Erin Hunter - Hardcover". HarperCollins Publishers: World-Leading Book Publisher . Retrieved 13 February 2019.Warriors: Tigerstar and Sasha, Escape from the Forest". Publishers Weekly. Vol.256, no.3. 19 January 2009. p.47 . Retrieved 16 July 2014. (subscription required) Leader of ShadowClan when Firestar comes to the forest in The Prophecies Begin. He killed kits by sending them into battle before they were strong enough to defend themselves. His soul was sent to the Dark Forest when he died, and it was eventually killed by Yellowfang, his mother. Secrets of the Clans • Cats of the Clans • Code of the Clans • Battles of the Clans • Enter the Clans • The Ultimate Guide • The Warriors Guide • The Ultimate Guide: Updated and Expanded Edition The series begins with Into the Wild, which introduces readers to Rusty, a housecat who dreams of adventure. When he leaves his comfortable life behind and ventures into the forest, he discovers a whole new world filled with rival clans of wild cats. Rusty is eventually taken in by the ThunderClan, one of the four main clans in the series, and given the name Firepaw. From there, he must navigate the complex social structures of the clan and prove his worth as a warrior.

Medicine cat of RiverClan after Mudfur. She didn't believe in StarClan for a very long time. [15] [24] Later, she admits that StarClan exists, but she still questions the idea of being guided by spirits. Hargreaves, Abby (2020-09-04). "WARRIORS: An Enchanting Feline Legacy". BOOK RIOT . Retrieved 2021-08-09. I'm sure some people won't appreciate this level of honesty, but seriously. Sometimes books are just not made for us as readers. Oh well, it is what it is! There are currently eight sub-series, each containing six books: The Prophecies Begin, The New Prophecy, Power of Three, Omen of the Stars, Dawn of the Clans, A Vision of Shadows, The Broken Code, and A Starless Clan. Other books have been released in addition to the main series, including lengthier "Super Edition" novels, several novellas, seven guide books, and several volumes of English-language manga. The series has also been translated into several languages. Erin Hunter Chat No. 3 Transcript— part 2". Wands and Worlds. Archived from the original on 22 December 2010 . Retrieved 2 March 2008.

Hunter, Erin. Sunset (Warriors: The New Prophecy , Book 6) (Audio CD). HarperChildrensAudio. ISBN 978-0-06-121497-4. Spoken by Nanette Savard

For no, with my rather vehemently negative stance regarding domestic felines roaming freely and unhindered outside and that Erin Hunter’s text in my humble opinion also totally supports and accepts this (and of course with never even remote suggestions and considerations that feral cats could easily become an ecological maelstrom), I am finding Into the Wild both too infuriating and also not engaging enough for me to continue, as I am really not in the mood to spend my entire perusal being angry and frustrated with and by Into the Wild and Erin Hunter’s narrative and Weltanschauung. Warrior of ShadowClan long before the events of The Prophecies Begin. Resided in the Dark Forest, and attempted to redeem himself while working with Shadowsight and Rootspring during The Broken Code. He eventually died for their cause. The Warriors universe centers around a large group of feral cats who initially reside in a forest, and later, around a lake. The cats are split into five groups called Clans: ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan (the latter of whom was a late addition to the series). Each Clan has adapted to its own terrain. Relationships between different Clans are usually tense and they often come into conflict with one another. However, the Clans also sometimes show concern for each other; the idea of one Clan being destroyed usually causes deep distress and prompts urgent action on behalf of all Clans. The Clans have a unique naming and hierarchy system, in that their names are generally determined by their rank in the Clan.Deputy of ShadowClan under Brokenstar and Tigerstar, and later leader. He served as a bruiser for both aforementioned leaders, before eventually being redeemed. In the Warriors universe, the characters in the five warrior Clans (ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan) have names composed of two parts. Each cat's name has a prefix (Blue, Bramble, Tall, etc.) which generally stays constant throughout their life. The name's suffix varies through the character's lifespan and position within the Clan, with the bestowing of the new name being a component of the ceremonies marking these role changes. As a kitten, the character's name ends with "-kit" (Bluekit, Bramblekit, Tallkit, etc.). Upon becoming an apprentice (a warrior or medicine cat in training), "-paw" replaces "-kit" at the end of the character's name (Bluepaw, Bramblepaw, Tallpaw, etc.). When the character completes their apprenticeship and is promoted to a full warrior or medicine cat, the suffix to their name is then changed to one chosen by the Clan leader or medicine cat (Bluefur, Brambleclaw, Talltail, etc.). If a cat becomes a Clan leader, they are granted the suffix "-star" at the end of their name (Bluestar, Bramblestar, Tallstar, etc.). If a leader commits a crime, they may be deemed unworthy of their name, stripped of the "-star" suffix, and return to using their warrior name. A cat may also have their name changed in a special ceremony.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment