276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Molecule by Pud&Mun 01 Perfume- Iso E Super (100ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We are in compliance with the Trademarks Act 1994 and all other applicable UK legislation regarding comparative advertising. Primary Function: Thanks to its peculiar aromatic characteristics, Iso E Super ® can be used as the primary focus for a fragrance with different concentration.

It used an overdose of Iso E Super (25%) free from the aromatic fougère genre clichés of the 1970–1980s. of my friends now joined the pud an mun crew and incredible thing is it smells amazing on all of us but somehow not the same. Here’s an interesting fact about Iso E Super: Even though there are several ways in which Iso E Super can be synthesized by aroma molecule producers, only the IFF product may be referred to as Iso E Super. Through our longstanding contacts in the world of perfume – perfumers, bottle designers, brand creators, the fashion designers who have their names on some of the world’s bestselling scents – we have our finger on the pulse-point of everything that’s happening – and we are delighted to share it with you here. We wanted to retain our trademark design but remix the existing branding in a contemporary way, so there is consistency across the collective line of fragrances.Molecule 01 is a truly divisive fragrance, where people are either: able to smell it, and in that case they often say it's either very very pleasant, or disgusting; completely unable to smell it. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Bedoukian: quotations are taken from Perfume and Flavoring Synthetics, 3rd, Revised Edition by Paul Z. Olfactory Description: Dry, ambery woody cedar-like with aspects of ambergris, vetiver and patchouli, with a slight phenolic nuance. Some say that the scent is not all day long, but it is fairly decent and has received good comments from others. If you cannot smell a thing – Ask someone in your household or your beloved friends to smell it on you. v=1560576042","width":730},{"alt":"iNFINITY Her - TRiBUTE8","id":1957426266244,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.Experience the captivating allure of our exquisite summertime fusion, where the rich creaminess of coconut intertwines harmoniously with the vibrant tanginess of lemongrass.

Apparently according to reviews I've read, that's their experience with the official molecule 01 too. Other documentation such as allergen reports and IFRA statements may be available for specific products for logged in users only. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

In 2015, Nomenclature launched a whole fragrance line, based on an “overdose” of several popular synthetic ingredients – portraits of substances, so to say, a little high-coloured and edited, showing strong points and different olfactory facets. He added 2 that I would have never tried (based on their names I would have passed) that I really liked a lot. Comforting"" and ""cocooning"" is how perfumer Geza Schoen describes the aroma of chemical 'Iso E Super' – the only ingredient in Escentric Molecules' 'Molecule 01' fragrance. The distinction of Iso E Super lies in its design as an aroma-chemical rather than a traditional fragrance. At first, Iso E Super was used only in functional fragrances for household products, and mostly in woody compositions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment