276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro E4591EP5 Fur Real Friends Cubby The Curious Bear Interactive Plush Toy, Ages 4 And Up, Multicolor

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Gabby's Dollhouse range offers various toys and playsets creating joyful scenarios with Gabby and her friends. Along with the dollhouse sets, they also offer additional arts, crafts and electronic toys your children will love playing with. Keeping the child’s development in mind, our selection of baby toys is sure to spark their imagination. Explore our sensory toys from brands like Fisher Price and adaptable designs like the 4-in-1 Little Tikes. They feature melodies, lights and textures that are designed to cater to every stage of growth, whilst having hours of fun. Planning to gift your little one the toys they’ve been eyeing? Look out for our Boxing Day sales to get your hands on everything they’d wish for without breaking the bank. My eldest, like most kids is always hot on the top toys of the year and this year was no exception. She adores toys that are interactive and almost alive; toys that she can both play and interact with. This year getting the chance to do this FurReal Cubby the Curious Bear Review by Hasbrowas amazing for her. She had seen Cubby Bear on YouTube and after we have reviewed some other interactive toys over the last 2 years, such as the Hatchimals Hatchibabiesand Hatchimals WOW, Luvabella doll and Owleez, I knew I wanted to try and get one of these fabulous toys for her too. Price-wise, he is competitive with other products that are similar, so I feel this is reasonable. Again, just make sure this is what you little one really wants, as it is a lot to spend. I do feel Cubby will be loved though, possibly due to him being a teddy bear. The Cubby the Curious Bear Instructions are easy to follow. The come in picture form and I had no issues.

I think as FurReal Cubby the Curious Bear is a teddy bear, he has the extra-cute factor, so I could see why she would want one as her main Christmas present this year. You must then “bear” (sorry) in mind, I could not use my little darling for this review. Nor could I use her baby sister, who was surely going to blab that she had been playing with FuReal Cubby the Curious Bear! So my little dude is the prop and no this product is not designed for 8 month olds! They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. FurReal Cubby the Curious Bear is a curious, expressive bear cub who loves to play with you during the day. He loves to play peek-a-boo, and even dance! Although we couldn’t test this at night we could have a go. Cubby closed his eyes and started one of the three-5 minute sequences available. He makes some very cute sleepy sounds and plays soft music or forest sounds. Perfect for helping your little one fall asleep. His left paw is the only activation point that works and you can press this and change the sequence.As I said, I couldn’t let either of my girls get near FuReal Cubby The Curious Bear, so I got him out one day when they were were at school and nursery and me and my little man had a play!

All kids love feeding their toys and FurReal Cubby the Curious Bear is no exception to being able to do this. You can feed him with a bottle (don’t fill this up with water though!) or his treat. You just have to push it into his mouth a little to get him to start making eating sounds. He does sound like he enjoys these! Cubby isn’t too heavy which is great. You often think these interactive toys will be but children can easily move him around, without the worry of dropping him. I liked the day and night modes, which mean children can take him to bed and he may actually be a sleep aid for those children who like music or white noise. Introduce your little ones to cuddly companions with our range of teddy bears and soft toys. Keep the snuggly toys beside them during their bedtime or let them enjoy hours of imaginative play, our selection of stuffed animals can be wonderful mates they’ll love to spend time with. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.

Cubby the Curious Bear Review

I thought FuReal Cubby the Curious Bear was adorable. Really, really cute. Those lovely blue eyes and his fur is so soft. What I liked was he was quite simple! I’ve reviewed quite a lot of interactive toys and they have so many features; it is cool but overwhelming. I often find my eldest never really gets the most out of these toys. Possibly, she is too young or there is just too much to take in. Sometimes simple is good and with Cubby the Curious Bear, this is the case. Cubby does all the things most kids would want. Plays peek-a-boo, needs feeding, loves cuddles and being pet. He just comes across as loving and wanting to be looked after, which I think will appeal to children. The instructions are so easy to read and follow too. If your child is fascinated with plush pets, then one of our Scruff a Luvs toys are a great choice for them. With various mystery boxes, they’ll love the idea of getting a surprise pet. For your tiny tots, our selection of plush toys from Squishmallows is an adorable choice to play and sleep with. Super squishy and soft, these toys will keep your child busy during those long drives, sleepovers and even movie nights. However, he LOVED Cubby and just look at his face! I have a feeling there may be a few little arguments this Christmas morning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment