276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bloom & Nora Reusable Washable Menstrual Cloth Sanitary Pads Towels Panty Liners, Stay Dry, Light, Medium & Heavy Flow, Made in UK, Mighty, 3 Count

£12.745£25.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cloth pads an excellent alternative to disposable pads. Nora sanitary pads are free of nasty chemicals, breathable, soft and ultra reliable. The contoured fit and soft stain resistant front makes wearing much more comfortable, while the waterproof layer gives fantastic leak protection. Popper tabs giving you secure reliable fastening.

Reduce your consumption of single-use plastics with reusable sanitary pads and have a cycle in comfort and style with Bloom & Nora. Nora Maxi – Designed perfectly for heavy flow days. Also great for over-night. Length 29cm (approx.), holds up to 125ml. Pad fabric composition: Surface - Stay dry polyamide interior; Core - Polyester microfiber; Soft waterproof exterior made from recycled plastic bottle waste. All Oeko-Tex 100 certified too, meaning there are absolutely no irritating chemicals next to your sensitive bits. She was Susanne Mallison, a naive young Englishwoman who poses as a prostitute to avoid capture by Soviet thugs. “I loved that scene,” she laughs. “It was a great relief from being the nice, nice girl.”

Environmentally friendly

Another significant performance has been her narration of Leonard Bernstein’s “Kaddish” Symphony No 3, in a performance conducted by his protégée Marin Alsop in 2013. It’s intriguing both as an exploration of Bloom’s Jewish heritage and as a near-sacrilegious work in which Bernstein writes verse raging against the Almighty for His feebleness at ending human suffering. “I was told by a composer friend that the kaddish is ‘Bernstein fights with God. Bernstein wins,” laughs Bloom.

Ditch the single use plastic, reduce waste and use Nora reusable sanitary pads. Your pads will last you years and years saving you money and landfill. Environmental sustainability: They significantly reduce waste compared to disposable options, helping to protect the environment. Just like disposable sanitary products Nora reusable period pads come in a range of absorbency's to match your flow.

Washing Nora Pads

Period pads are made in Scotland in the United Kingdom. Supporting the local economy. Nora Reusable Pad Fabric Today, she is elegantly dressed and proves witty, friendly company; she is, generally, prepared to put up with the odd impertinent question. Only occasionally – say when asked about whether she and Burton were an item on the set of Alexander the Great – does she snap incontrovertibly: “Let’s not talk about that.” But moments later gives me the gossip anyway. Nora Liner - Tiny but tremendous this dainty panty liner is so versatile. Perfect for using along with a cup, for those last days, just incase days or gym days. Length 16cm (approx.) Nora heavy and Nora maxi for your heavy flow days, night time or for post partum pads. Environmentally friendly Available in four sizes, and four beautiful prints, Amelia, Eau, Flirt and Hourglass. Which will you choose?

She loves the role. “She was a woman of today.” Bloom was given a freedom on set by Richardson she’d never experienced before. “I’d say: What do you think I should do?’ He’d say: ‘What do you think you should do? Do what you like.’” Perfect reusable sanitary pads for those who prefer natural fabrics next to skin. The unique stay dry binding and top layer made of high tech fabric on the Nora range of reusable period pads is the perfect barrier against leaks and keeps wetness away as everything is absorbed into the absorbent bamboo core. Soft waterproof exterior made from recycled plastic bottle waste. All Oeko-Tex 100 certified. Washing Nora Pads

In 1964, Burton and Bloom appeared together in the film adaptation of John le Carré’s The Spy Who Came in from the Cold. By then, Burton was married to Elizabeth Taylor and Bloom to Steiger, with whom she would have a daughter, Anna, now a renowned opera singer. Bloom relates how Burton told her that to wake and find Taylor on his pillow was like having Christmas every morning, “a sentiment”, wrote Bloom hilariously, “that raised in me urges akin to murder”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment