276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch PUE611BF1B Serie 4 59cm Frameless Four Zone Induction Hob Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love the touch controls; fast heat option( trying to use less power); it’s so easy to clean with warm , soapy water and once the hob’s switched off you have an ‘h’ warning you that the hob’s still hot to touch- LOVE IT!

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. For integrated appliance installs, we will fully connect your appliance before carefully reattaching your cupboard doors to complete the integrated look. Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM TRADING STANDARDS OR CITIZENS ADVICE CONSUMER SERVICE.Today, we have millions of users a month from around the world, and assess more than 1,000 products a year. Only one big problem , most of the controls don’t light up so could be a problem selecting them in low light . It has 4 zones, giving you plenty of space to prepare your main, sauces and sides, all at the same time.

This way, you can ensure that you've received them in impeccable physical condition, and all accessories are complete. You do need to adjust setting which involves a bit of reading of the instructions at the start to limit the wattage for a 13 A supply. My previous gas hob was getting a bit wonky although it had done excellent service and I decided that the next hob would be induction, mainly because of the cleaning aspect. Also the + and - controls does all 4 rings so you have to remember to select the ring first to turn up or down . Most Products come with at least a 1 year guarantee, so if your Product develops a fault after 30 days we’ll offer you either a repair or replacement.

For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times faster than you would on conventional glass-ceramic hobs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment