276°
Posted 20 hours ago

High Power Binoculars, Kylietech 12x42 Binocular for Adults with BAK4 Prism, FMC Lens, Fogproof & Waterproof Great for Bird Watching Travel Stargazing Hunting Concerts (Smartphone Adapter Included)

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

HD 10x25 Binoculars】: BRIGENIUS 10x25 binoculars - small and powerful! The 10x magnification with a 25mm lens ensures a high-resolution image at a distance of 1000 meters and a width of 362 feet. Allows you to get amazing, clear details from bird watching, wildlife and exploration. These are the best binoculars for you if you plan to use them underwater. They are fully waterproof and will be useful when exploring the seabed or using them under the rain. They are light and compact, thus making them easy for you to use.

light weighted and portable, perfect for the outdoors】: ideal choice for outdoor activities with only 1.25 lbs weight and crossbody case. non-slip rubber and ip55 rain & fog resistance are suitable for most outdoor occasions Mijn Swarovski staat vaak aan de kant nu. Met ouder worden trillen de handen een beetje. Met deze kijker een stabiel beeld. Ronduit zalig. Het gezichtsveld is een stuk nauwer dan andere verrekijkers, maar het stabiel beeld is zo zalig dat dit minpunt als sneeuw voor de zon verdwijnt. FindThisBest (UK) aims to create a platform to help you make better shopping decisions with less time and energy. Earning our users' trust is central to what we do. lightweight and adventure-ready】 portable and durable, our binoculars are perfect for adults on the go. weighing only 1.25 lbs, they come with a secure crossbody case for added convenience

Best-Selling Compact Binoculars in the UK | Comparison Table

Been using 12x IS binoculars since 2004 and love the additional magnification. If you can hand hold the 12x42 NLs, perhaps with the help of the rest, I'd say it's worth it. I have vari focal glasses and understand that it is possible to get auto focus binoculars,is this the case. Users can enjoy these lightweight binoculars for several outdoor activities like bird watching and hunting, and they’re also great for sporting events, where you might be seated far from the action.

World Leading: Sunagor has been manufacturing world-class binoculars for almost 70 years. Founded in 1948 and is renowned for its ultra-high quality powerful binoculars. Fully experience everything nature has to offer thanks to the MONARCH M5’s high optical performance. The binoculars feature fully multi-layer coated lenses and prisms, as well as a Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating to ensure superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, which results in brighter images and more natural colours. Meanwhile, its phase-correction coating minimises the loss of resolution to deliver high-contrast images. Powerful 10x42 Binocular】 Full 12x high power magnification, wide-angle 42mm large objective lens, 20mm green film eyepiece, 330ft/1000yds wide field of view. Especially perfect for a concert, hunting, bird watching, wildlife, hiking, climbing, sports game watching, watching wildlife and far away scenery, and is very user-friendly for adults, juniors, teens and kids.Kite has stated that the emphasis with the APC range is on the refinement of the stabilisation of the image and it is clearly central to the binoculars' performance. "It's made in the first place for its unique stabilising capability in combination with user-friendly characteristics," says Sebastien De Putter, Managing Director of Kite Optics. If(!) the view of the 16x is as stable handheld as e.g. a regular 8x handheld and the FOV is identical to that of the 12x (their quoted difference in FOV is negligible), than it is hard for me to say why they actually made the 12x42. Solely for the larger exit pupil? It is true that the exit pupil of the 16x, being 2,6mm, seems very small to me for binoculars.

Submit a valuation request and we'll provide guide prices with no delay. Plus, we'll collect your gear from your home or work for FREE.

Key Features:

These are among Nikon’s most popular binoculars for their affordability and high performance. They produce images similar in quality to higher-priced models since they have been made with the same technology used with most high-end binoculars. DESIGN: All-over lightweight ergonomic body and excellent texturing keep you on the lookout for hours longer than others. Adjusting the binoculars to my eyes was simple enough using the diopter adjuster, which is nice and tight so shouldn't accidentally move once you have it set, which is really annoying on some binoculars. These optics use twist up eyecups that give you a good 12mm of eye relief, which is not what I would call Long, but should be enough for most people. Focusing the binoculars is via the large centre focussing wheel and works well. Interior & Optics If you are looking for all-weather (AW) binoculars, Bushnell’s AW model is a reliable choice. The construction is sturdy and durable, and they are fog- and waterproof. large view eyepieces, farther and wider field of view】the small but powerful hiking binoculars features a 18.5mm large view eyepieces, allows you to see things clearly at a distance of 1000m, makes you look farther and see wider. eyepiece cover effectively protects the lens from scratches. the rotable rubber view eyepieces are makes of abs plastic, comfortable ...

The build quality is good and they are not heavy, the ability to carry a spare battery in the binocular housing removes the worry of battery life.Adjustable eye width and bifocals】 Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments. Various eye widths make them suitable for adults and children. Easily use the central focus wheel and diopter adjustment ring to focus on the target, and adjust to the best viewing effect according to your own needs. The binoculars can be pulled down to the rubber eyepieces, which is suitable for people wearing glasses. I’m wondering if the stabilization is really good enough for 16x to be perfectly steady handheld. If so, the 16x42 might be an interesting pair of binoculars for specific observing situations. Maybe complementing a small 6-8x25 binocular for scanning, replacing larger and heavier spotting scope + tripod setups on longer walks... Hi, I’m a volunteer with National Coastwatch Institution and am looking for binoculars which I can use when ‘on watch’. I approached stabilised binoculars with some trepidation - although a stabilised image was impressive, the cost of getting good optics and a weatherproof, usable bit of kit seemed unlikely. Enter Kite's APC 42 - they are remarkably comfortable in the hands and the image they provide is excellent. The extra detail provided by the 16 x magnification makes them worth every penny! They appear well made and sturdy enough to survive most conditions and the longevity of the battery power is impressive too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment