276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gatwick Games Goat Lords, Hilarious, Addictive and Competitive Card Game with Goats, Best Card Games for Families, Adults, Teens, and Kids, Makes for Great Stocking Stuffers, 2-6 Players

£8.96£17.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only way an opponent can defend their goats is if they play the same goat card again or a wild card. If you’re looking for hilarious card games that will make everyone laugh then you’ve landed on the jack-pot.

Also, if you do make good use of the rotate card, you can then play a new pair of goats on top, meaning the big stack you just stole cannot be easily stolen from you.GIVE BIRTH: You do this by stacking identical pairs of goats in front of you to build your goatherd. If you're looking for hilarious card games that will make everyone laugh then you've landed on the jack-pot! plus one more action; that action is to play the card where you pick a player to put a stack of your choice to the top of their stack plus one action; the plus action would be to play another action card, especially the one where it tells you to steal the top stack of any player and now you can steal the big points stack you just had someone bring up to the top of their big stack AND you get one more action; the last action would be to put another two matching goat cards on top of your own goat stack to “protect” your new, just stolen goat stack! If I only have my base stack and others have top stacks, can I use the Merry Goat Round Card (trade your top goat stack) to trade my base, which is my top and only stack, with another persons top stack?

BECOME THE GOAT LORD: The GOAL of this hilariously strategic card game is to become Lord of the Goats! The premise of the game is that you are collecting sets of like goats (herds) in your stack by putting matching cards from your hand (or from your hand and the top discarded card) onto the top of your stack.I’m in no way shape or form related to nor do I know the creator of this game or anyone at Gatwick Games. It’s a quirky little game that revolves around the cut-throat world of stealing goats from each other. Take top card and place it face up; this will act as the start if the discard pile (A wild cannot start it). Know when to hold ‘em and know when to attack, as you are also a potential target for other players! If the attacker wins he or she collects all of dueled cards including the opponent's top pile and adds them as a stack to their goatherd!

Only so many people can play and one time so sometimes we play two people to a tam to get more players in. Action cards change the strategy of the game and throw twists to your plot to dominate the know Goat World.Every time you win a duel successfully, your goatherd value goes up, making you more likely to win, but watch out! At then end of the turn, players will refresh their hand from the Draw Pile, ensuring that they have the same number of cards that they initially started with.

Each player adds up the total value of their herd by counting the points of each goat in their hand.

OBJECT OF GOAT LORDS: The objective of Goat Lords is to be the player with the largest herd of goats by the end of the game. When the draw pile has been emptied, gameplay will continue around the group until their hands are empty. There were also some 1-2 star reviews from people saying Goat Lords is a blatant rip off of Uncle Becks Cover Your Assets but I don’t agree. It's perfect for any family game night, party game, thanksgiving games, christmas party games, teen games and more! Anyhow, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their own review but I don’t think accusations of stealing are the way to deal with that opinion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment