276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G433 Wired Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, DTS Headphone:X, Pro-G Transducers, Lightweight, USB/3.5 mm Audio Jack, PC/Mac/Nintendo Switch/PS4/Xbox One - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

com is a leading authority on technology, delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. The G433 also has a noticeably better microphone quality and a slightly less plasticky build quality. This is not a problem when you mute the microphone with the button on the cable but I always seem to forget to do this. com and PC Magazine are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. The included USB sound card is a little bit chunky, with a USB plug attached to a braided cable that’s a couple of inches long, that then attaches to the larger sound card dongle thing.

In the mid-range, important for blocking out speech, they achieve about 9dB of isolation, which is about average.surround sound with DTS Headphone:X Surround Sound, creating precise and accurate in-game spatial awareness, allowing you to clearly hear enemies sneaking around or special ability cues. My style is low-key, so many other headsets with flashing lights and bright green streaks all over feel too conspicuous. The Logitech G433 have a versatile casual design that makes them a lot more suitable to use outdoors with your phone than most gaming headsets. While both headphones are comfortable, the Logitech have a more neutral sound profile, which some users may prefer, a better soundstage to help immerse you in your audio, and a better overall microphone performance. Although the G Pro have a more polished design, their build quality doesn’t necessarily feel any better than that of the G433 and they aren’t more comfortable.

The mic arm is highly articulate – more so than many other headsets we’ve reviewed – and stays put, making it easy to find an optimal spot. Similarly, the ear cups fit over my ears as if they are meant to be there, and it sufficiently drowns out most of the surrounding noises; even before playing any audio through it. Although their closed-back, casual design is better suited for commuting than other gaming headsets, if you use the default pads, they won't isolate enough for loud environments. and JBL E35, though you'd need to add a Mod Mic 5 to either of them to use them as a gaming headset.You can choose from one of six built-in EQ profiles (Flat, FPS, MOBA, Drop the Bass, Cinematic Gaming, or Communications), or build your own custom profiles. Elsewhere in the mix, we noticed the upper register getting a bit muddy, and at higher volumes there was some distortion. At times, I found myself glad that they weren’t wireless, especially when I didn’t have to charge them or worry about the battery dying mid game. While some might say I was just unlucky, the growing negative feedback about this seller suggests this is not an isolated incident. With customizable design elements and high-quality audio, it caters to gamers seeking a versatile and reliable audio solution.

You’ll still feel the pads gently pushing into the sides of your face, but I find it reassuring rather than painful, and I don’t get any hotspots on my head or face after a long session. While the software is nothing new to me, since it is exactly the same software I use for my other Logitech hardware (such as my still-amazing G710+ mechanical keyboard), I do appreciate that not everyone will have it installed before they get the G433. It's a solid value, though it doesn't sound or feel quite as good as the Astro Gaming A10, our Editors' Choice.In terms of driver matching, our test unit was very well-matched, which is important for accurate localization and placement of objects (voice, instruments, video game effects) in the stereo image. SCS is a chartered benefit corporation, reflecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices. The G433 wants to serve as your daily gaming headset but also as your go-to headphones for other moments.

Sure, they’re a little more scratchy on the surface…but you’re probably not going to be dragging the headset across your face while wearing it, right? Even so, nothing quite compares to the full on singular levels of colour that the Logitech G433 comes in – a definite step in a bolder direction. However, the consistency in the treble range is less than 6dB for the most part, which is decent, especially since it happens in a narrow range.The result is a comfortable and lightweight design that successfully blocks out a good amount of background noise. The first option you should consider if you’re looking for a wired headset is the Razer Kraken X, which has the same surround sound audio support while also being cheaper than the Logitech G433. Also included are two different cables, a splitter for connecting it to PCs with separate jacks, and a carrying case. This 32-inch screen offers 4K gaming with an unprecedented refresh rate of 240Hz, making it the first screen in the world with that high of a refresh rate at this resolution. Gamers require immersive audio performance and for good reason as each new title brings ever greater sound design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment