276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You'll Never Walk

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

W = A + R (Winning in life relies on your aspirations and ambition and how you react to situations. Even if a situation is terrible you can still react by taking a positive from it. This also sums up the kids attitude in The Excellence Centre perfectly

He said: “I have never been diagnosed with depression but I have felt down – that’s one of the reasons I go running and one of the reasons I decided to get a dog. Read More Related Articles He was great. Even though it was a bad experience for him, he was positive about it and made us laugh (especially with his tattoo!)" He says: "I only did it for three or four months. I probably set a record for the number of days off I had. I was inventing all sorts of reasons to not go to work."

Andy had his leg amputated after it had been left virtually useless because of extensive nerve damage.

Andy Grant's plant pot displays are popular in New Park Road, in Castlefields, but Severnside Housing has told him to get rid of them due to them being a fire hazard. Paragon premieres tomorrow at Liverpool One Odeon. For more information about Andy’s Ben Nevis climb, the AAA Ascent, visit justgiving.com/H4HAAA Like I mentioned I love my job and get a huge buzz from traveling and meeting new people every day so when the pandemic hit all my work stopped and I initiallywas worried. I talk about in my talks the Commando ethos and one of those values is adaptability. That’s what I had to do. Adapt and overcome. Thankfully, I have started delivering motivationaltalks via zoom which has been brilliant. I’ve spoken to people all over the world, from New Zealand to California. Business, schools, and individuals and I’m still able to get that same buzz of hopefully helping people through a pretty uncertaintime. Andy would be underground for six to seven hours at a time:"It was like working in a steam room," he says. It seems my plants are in violation of the terms of the leasehold agreement between himself and Severnside,I am all about looking forward. I can not undo what happened and I have no regrets. I am all about making the best of a bad situation."

The tattoo that I have been left with has always been a bit of a joke. I use it in my motivational speeches. Antony says: “When I first heard about Andy I was inspired by his determination to use past experiences to shape a better future for himself. I knew from the moment I met him that we’d be friends.” Antony, who met Andy through his work for military charities SSAFA and Help for Heroes, helped set up Paragon’s premiere for free at the Liverpool One Odeon. Proceeds will go to Charlie’s Chance charity for children who need treatment abroad.However according to the world record holder this is “just the start” as he now hopes to beat the current single leg half marathon record. I feel I have the best job in the world being able to have a positiveimpact on people’s lives and I get such a huge buzz from hopefullymaking me people feelbetterand uplifted. Being flown to China on twoseparate occasions to speak to the team at Nike was great for my CV as well as a motivational talk to the England football team prior to the world cup. But my proudest speech was probablywhen I was asked to speak on Remembrance Day at St George hall in front of a crowd of 20,000 people. The former hospitality worker credits gardening as an important part of maintaining his mental health, and says it's a shame as the flowers cheer up his neighbours.

Things happen for a reason, but it’s how we react to them that defines us. For me, nothing is impossible. The word just doesn’t exist."It is ironic that it says I will never walk as I have gone on to run 10k in 40 mins. At the moment I am just two minutes off a record record for the 10k for a single leg amputee and I have that in my sights. The 26-year-old sustained life-changing injuries when he stepped on an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) while on patrol in the notorious Helmand province in 2009. The only downside with the Paralympics is that my favourite distance is 10K but the longest distance in the Paralympics is 400m. Coming from the Marines I’m more used to stamina and endurance than sprinting, but we’ll see how I get on.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment