276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calling for a Ride: A Femdom Sissy Cuckold Story of Extreme Forced Bi Submission

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is just as necessary for males who work in alpha environments such as the financial or construction industry or the armed forces who are forced to act macho to fit in or to keep their job. I have a huge wig collection as well as shoes in sizes from 7 to 12 and lots of gorgeous accessories. Mistress is a portal to the abandonment you can achieve when you break out of self imposed barriers and free yourself from inhibitions. Sissyhood can be therapy as much as it’s a fetish and you’re in safe hands with me holding the reins.

Bisex BDSM Videos - BdsmVilla

Obviously at the end of the night she will totally be down on her knees and surrender to Mistress and her Strap On. After Years Of Getting Fisted By My much loved 'schweinehase' I Was lastly Able To Turn This Brilliant Fist-top Into A Versatile Player, Who also Opens Up His butthole For My large Fist. Giving Mistress a foot massage, helping Mistress get ready in her boudoir then serving at a cocktail party Mistress is throwing for her kinky friends then getting down on her knees and surrendering to Mistress and her Strap On. She likes hanging out with Mistress in the bedroom or kitchen, maybe even baking cupcakes to have at the tea party they are having that afternoon. When you contact me regarding a sissy session it will help if you let me know which type or types of sissy you identify with.The sissy maid loves Strong Dominant Women and she loves to feel important and become a useful cog in Mistresses busy life. As a male she is pleasantly normal, in female from she is a bombshell, bubbly, flirty and seductive, she plays with her hair, licks her lips and is often found shimmying, twerking, pole dancing or posing for photos. Perfect session is hanging out with Mistress both wearing negligees or lacy lingerie, drinking tea, eating cake and watching a femdom movie. The alpha sissy is the last person you would expect to have sissy tendencies but Alpha in the streets often equals sissy in the sheets. SISSY ROLE PLAYS– Some sissies just like to be trained and to serve, others like to act out their sissyness in a situation.

British femdom bi | xHamster

It’s all about body language and how you project yourself so you are an object of desire not ridicule. She might wear them to relax, it’s definitely not always a sexual thing for her and essential for her spiritual well being to embrace her comforting femininity and truly relax as she allows the delicate gentle submissive yin part of her personality to shine. Ann Summers in Liverpool is one of My favourite places to do this and to purchase matching sissy lingerie for Mistress and her sissy. Transporting you away from humdrum reality and responsibility to a safe place where you can quench your desires with someone you trust. Even though she is very sweet and shy it doesn’t mean she won’t be getting down on her knees and surrendering to Mistress and her Strap On at the end of the session.Maybe on pink satin sheets, dressed up as a bimbo talking about all things girly then getting down on her knees and surrendering to Mistress and her Strap On.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment