276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LANKIZ-DIY-Eyelash-Extension-Kit, DIY Lash Extensions at Home with Self Application Eyelash Glue, Individual Eyelashes Kit with Glue for Makeup

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The lash clusters are easy to pop on under the lashes just above the lash line, making them virtually undetectable and totally comfortable The Gossamer lashes, the first lash in the world designed specifically to be worn underneath the lash line, are Lashify’s bread and butter. Add dots of the Whisper Light about 1mm-2mm above the waterline to mark where to apply your lashes Step 4: Grab the lashes Even better? My sensitive eyes didn’t experience any irritation at all – likely due to the formulas being ophthalmologist-tested, hypoallergenic and free of irritants, such as formaldehydes, cyanoacrylates and latex.

Unlike standard lash extensions, which slot between lashes and can be damaging, Lashify’s lash system means each cluster is attached to the underside of the lashes, creating a flexible hold due to the virtually weightless bond that’s used. Would I recommend Lashify? If the fluttery and seamless lashes in the mirror weren't convincing enough, then the endless stream of compliments I received while wearing them were. Plus, unlike standard strip lashes, Lashify lashes can stay on for days, with some users successfully keeping theirs on for over a week. Shoppers' secret to Zen: NEOM's bestselling electric diffuser is on sale with 30% off this Cyber Weekend (it fills your home with fragrance for 7 hours) I'm a beauty writer and I tried Lashify's DIY eyelash extension kit that applies UNDER your lashes - and I'm converted (before and after photos included)Add a light coat of Whisper Light Dual-Sided Bond and wait 30 seconds to a minute, then repeat one more time Step 3: Mark Within minutes, I had a full row of gorgeous fluffy, enhanced lashes that I’d managed to perfect in the evening din of my bedroom. Stunned isn’t a big enough adjective. The Lashify DIY Lash extension system may have a few moving parts, but once you know what you’re doing, it’s truly a walk in the park. I said these lashes are easy to apply, but HOW do you actually do it? Here are the steps! Step 1: Cleanse

You’ll find Gossamers in a huge array of styles and lengths, the core range featuring Amplify ‘A’, Bold ‘B’, and Curl ‘C’, and others including the Plus+ range, Volume range, Prismatics, Intimates and their brand-new launches – Cherry STAX and I-Line - an innovative style which gives the impression of eyeliner. For the cost of ONE lash fill, you can get the starter kit for these DIY lashes and they can be re-used if you just use rubbing alcohol to clean them in between uses! They stay on for 7-10 days and look JUST like my lash extensions did. EASY to apply The only other thing that I would definitely invest in with these lashes is their product Melt Away. It gets these specific lash extensions to slip off clean as clean can be without doing any damage to your natural lash. You don’t need all their extra tools – just this! BEFORE Free gift!! Lashify, however, is the OG, and all the technology is unique to them. If you want the real deal, then Lashify is, quite literally, the only place to get it. Before Lotti invented Lashify, there was nothing in the market other than human hair strips, extensions, and little tiny clusters. In fact, you could say they changed the game with their unique system.

Eyelash Extension Brands

They’re made from the highest quality Korean PBT silk, which is completely vegan and cruelty-free, and are designed with the thinnest spine possible for an undetectable and weightless finish. Each Gossamer Lash fusion mimics the pattern of the natural lash, making them look incredibly natural.

Since their inception, they’ve been met with an influx of counterfeits, claiming the patented technology as their own, even going as far as to steal their words. Before Sahara Lotti (pictured) invented Lashify, there was nothing quite like it on the market. In fact, you could say they changed the game with their unique system verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{

Use the curved end of the Fuse Control Wand to clamp down then release to fuse the lashes Step 7: Seal If you want to save some real money but don’t want to have to put fake lashes on daily (ME!) and you’re used to the convenience of lash extensions, OR if you just want to have a three minute weekly solution instead of a one hour appointment every few weeks, this is my FAVORITE solution by far of everything I tried! Cost-effective REVEALED: The 'bunion-busting' ultra-comfortable heels celebrities swear by for a pain-free party season (and they're perfect for wide feet!) These at-home lash extensions are SO EASY to put on. Truly. I struggled with getting the hang of ALL the magnetic lashes I tried to some degree, but these were crazy easy to apply. I got them on in about three minutes and like I said, they last 7-10 days!! Custom application These lashes look so pretty, so natural, but you can also double up with some of their add-ons and make them look fuller like volume lashes too! Steps to apply

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment