276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Expert Midwife No Harm Nipple Balm, 100% Natural, medical grade Lanolin, fast relief, protection for sore cracked nipples. Moisturising, odourless, tasteless, breastfeeding Safe Nipple cream, 30ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

La Leche League International notes that, in other cases, a baby will pinch their mother’s nipple because of anatomical issues, including a: Using a lanolin ointment specifically designed for breast-feeding mothers will help promote moist wound healing. Apply to nipples after breast-feeding. It doesn’t need to be removed before nursing your baby. Babies who aren’t latched well may protect themselves from forceful letdown reflexes by pinching off the nipple. If a baby has a shallow latch, they may also nurse more frequently. This is because they aren’t getting as much milk at each breast-feeding session. Make sure to wash your hands before gently applying a few drops of breast milk to your nipples. Allow the milk to air-dry before covering up. There are two frequent causes of traumatized nipples: poor latch at the breast and suction trauma as a result of improper positioning.

If you like this product you may also like the My Expert Midwife No Harm Bum Balm for baby’s bottom If you like this product you may also like the My Expert Midwife No Harm Nipple Balm, for breastfeeding Using slightly larger nappies for a few days, so there’s a bit of a gap to avoid chafing and so the skin on baby’s bottom can breathe as it heals These natural ingredients can harden in cold temperatures, so stand the pump on a radiator or in hot water for 10 minutes and the contents will soften again Jen: If you are looking for fast and effective relief for sore nipples this is ideal - easy to use, mess free and doesn’t need to be washed off between feeds. This product helped me continue with my breastfeeding journey. As an added bonus, it can also soothe nappy rash and even be used as a lip balm (in emergencies given the higher price).Suitable for use with disposable and cloth nappies (we recommend adding a liner when using a cloth nappy, to avoid build-up on the fabric) My Expert Midwife No Harm Nipple Balm - 100% Natural Nipple Cream - Moisturising Breast Cream for New Mums - 30ml Description Be sure to make a fresh supply of saline solution daily to reduce the chances of bacterial contamination. If your baby doesn’t seem to like the taste of the dried solution, rinse your nipples before feeding. Hannah: As a breastfeeding peer support worker I have reccomended this to all my new mums! It's small, light, easy to pop in your baby bag and handbag (I actually bought two more) and no matter what temperature its perfect consistency means it is soothing.

There are a number of possible reasons for incorrect positioning. Breast-feeding is a learned skill for moms and babies alike. It takes a bit of practice to properly position the nipple in a baby’s mouth and their body against the mother. Midwife-developed 100% natural nipple cream for breast feeding with highest medical grade lanolin cream - soothes breastfeeding pain Soak the nipples in a small bowl of this warm saline solution for about one minute after breast-feeding.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment