276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skindred Loud Men T-Shirt Black

£5.815£11.63Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b "Kerrang Awards 2011 Winners and Nominees". Kerrang.com. Archived from the original on 14 January 2012 . Retrieved 7 December 2013. The sound of the bass is so deep it makes me realise where my bad hearing has come from (wear earplugs in the photo pit; don’t be like me!). Graphic Nature – The Great Hall, Cardiff – 10 November 2023. Photo: Georgia Brittain/MetalTalk

Richards, Owain (15 November 2006). "Kerrang! Wales Free Event – Cardiff's The Point". Lucem Fero. Archived from the original on 25 March 2016 . Retrieved 11 December 2015. Skindred – Rude Boys For Life – Official Trailer". Skindred. 11 August 2015. Archived from the original on 26 October 2015 . Retrieved 2 November 2015. My only explanation for this is due to the Skindred fanbase being full of an older crowd (this isn’t a bad thing), and I confirm this in my own mind when the newer songs are played and most around me are talking amongst themselves. Skindred – The Great Hall, Cardiff – 10 November 2023. Photo: Georgia Brittain/MetalTalkLive at "The Roundhouse" Camden London (This will be recorded Live and released as their very 1st Live Album) (21 November 2020) Smile’ is the groups eighth studio album and finds the band in impeccable form as they once again showcase their power to entice and engage. This is a spectacular summer record which is guaranteed to get the listener pumped up and ready to stand in a field swinging their t-shirt above their head! Doherty, Neil (8 August 2023). "Skindred are poised at #1 in the midweek album chart: these are the six songs you need to know". Louder Sound . Retrieved 18 August 2023. The band have clearly brought their own fans as from the opening song, It’s Art, I can hear people behind me singing along. By the fourth song, everyone has their hands up on command, and I can’t seem to find anyone not at least nodding their head. Dub War was formed in Newport, Wales in 1993 and eventually signed with Earache Records, releasing two full-length studio albums on the label during that decade: Pain and Wrong Side Of Beautiful (the band later released Westgate Under Fire in 2022). [6] [7] Pain hit #1 in the UK Independent Album chart. Dub War’s reggae/metal crossover sound set the template for which lead vocalist Benji Webbe and his band mates in Skindred would later adopt and perfect. [8]

It’s the hometown show of a sold-out tour for Skindred tonight, and the goths and greebos of Cardiff are in high spirits. It’s not uncommon for Skindred to sell out a Cardiff show, and tonight proves why they do it time and time again. Skindred The Great Hall, Cardiff – 10 November 2023 With the toughest and most infectious metal riffs colliding with the biggest, phattest hip hop and reggae grooves, cutting edge electronics and a razor-sharp pop sensibility guaranteed to encourage even the most curmudgeonly music fans bellow along with rabid enthusiasm, Skindred are both the ultimate thinking man’s party band. And now, with the release of their fifth studio album Kill The Power, Benji Webbe and his loyal henchmen – bassist Dan Pugsley, guitarist Mikey Demus and drummer Arya Goggin – are poised to spread their gospel of good times and badass tunes to an even bigger global audience. Daly, Rhian (3 February 2023). "Skindred become unlikely TikTok stars as 'Nobody' dance trend takes over app". NME . Retrieved 18 August 2023.a b Shaw, Zach. "Metal Hammer Golden Gods 2011 Winners and Nominees". MetalInsider . Retrieved 7 December 2013.

Skindred - 'Kill the Power'British iTunes Chart Performance". iTunes Chart. 29 April 2014 . Retrieved 2 November 2015. Skindred - 'Volume' British iTunes Chart Performance". iTunes Chart. 30 October 2015 . Retrieved 2 November 2015. Lawson, Dom (20 July 2020). "Dub War's Pain: ragga-metal and revolution on a lost 90s classic". Louder . Retrieved 18 October 2023.

A history of Download Festival headliners:

Skindred fuse heavy metal, reggae, punk, hip hop and electronica influences to create a unique style and sound. The band has previously referred to this style as " Ragga metal". [33] [34] Benji Webbe has also jokingly referred to the band's musical style as "nu-reggae", in reference to the term nu metal. [35] Although Skindred has sometimes been compared to Bad Brains, [36] Webbe states that "To someone who doesn't know anything about reggae music, of course we're going to sound like Bad Brains. It's like someone who doesn't know anything about opera might say that Pavarotti sounds just like Mario Lanza. But when your ears are trained and you know what you're looking for, you're going to say, 'Shit no, Mario Lanza don't sound nothing like Pavarotti.'" [35] Band members [ edit ] Current members The world’s getting worse so how can I get more mellow?” he laughs. “Of course I’m getting angrier! People normally stay in a bag when it comes to lyrics. Stephen King stays with horror and he’s brilliant at it, you know? With Skindred, it’s always about encouraging an uplift. It’s about a sense of unity. Lyrics can change people’s lives, you know? You can be going down one road and hear a song and have a Road To Damascus experience and become someone else.” Skindred set to storm into action". South Wales Evening Post. 5 April 2006 . Retrieved 25 September 2008. [ permanent dead link] Dunworth, Liberty (11 August 2023). "Skindred say they "feel like David and Goliath" in chart battle for first-ever Number One album". NME . Retrieved 18 August 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment