276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Minky VT20500103 Retractable Reel Washing Line with 15 m of Drying Space, Grey

£0.335£0.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The product features an easy to use retractable outdoor washing line and it stows neatly away when not in use. When the Town was in lockdown they delivered free to your door even if you only wanted a bag of screws.

Based on my experience; if you extend the washing line up to 10 metres, you won’t need a pole to prop it up. Daniel has over 18 years of experience in construction, home improvement and landscaping and is the lead consultant at DIY Gardening. Based on my findings, I chose the Vileda Cordomatic 15 metre retractable washing line which had the highest percentage of 4 and 5 star ratings and the lowest number of 1 or 2 stars.The product features an easy to use retractable outdoor washing line and it stows neatly away when not in use. The rest of the product is made from hard plastic, and upon inspection, I couldn’t find any obvious weak spots, although an all-metal product would obviously be much stronger. They should win an award for the way they have stepped up to the challenge throughout the covid 19 pandemic. He previously worked as a project manager and has experience in managing teams of tradespeople and landscape gardeners on both small and medium sized projects. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

The Minky retractable clothesline is suitable for small gardens, patios or balconies and provides 30 metres of drying space. Daniel conducted a meta-analysis of hundreds of online reviews for dozens of popular retractable washing lines and then selected the top two for testing.Simply hang your clothes up with pegs, cover up and turn on to see your clothes dry in as little as 90 minutes. Our rotary washing lines are perfect for doing just that and they come in a range of different sizes and styles to suit any outdoor space. Large, heavy items are sometimes delivered on a pallet so you will need to ensure you have assistance with carrying the product.

Consenting to these technologies will allow us and our partners to process personal data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site and show (non-) personalized ads. Although I had used them occasionally before lockdown, they came into their own during and after it. Extend the line to the fixing location and lock it on to the reel side by looping it twice around the locking cleat at the bottom of the reel.There are plenty of retractable washing lines out there and but Vileda and Minky are the most popular brands. The backing plate, which is made from steel and has two pre-drilled holes, feels really strong, and I don’t believe this would ever break. We’re obliged by EU General Data Protection Regulation to let you know about this right; we don’t actually intend to misuse your data. I used to be lazy and put my radiators on just to dry my washing, but with the current cost-of-living crisis and skyrocketing gas bills, I purchased the two highest-rated and best retractable washing lines I could find and put them to the test. For homes without the space for a conventional rotary the Minky Double Retractable 30m Clothes Line is ideal for small gardens patios and balconies and gives a whopping 30m of drying space.

It was delivered to my back door within two hours, due to the pandemic restriction Wades were unable to enter the house therefore my husband fitted the machine. A quick tip; wrap the line twice around the node at the base of the unit to stop the line from slipping. We understand that sometimes you may change your mind about an item or not like how it looks when it arrives.

Our Retractable Washing line includes 2 x 15 metre lines which are made from tough plastic and ideal for hanging out your clothes to dry in the garden. If you believe that your personal data has been misused, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact us within 7 days, we may ask for information and images of the damage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment