276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Midnight Secretary, Vol. 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, Kaya files for a transfer away from the man who will never return her feelings, far from constant reminders that she truly means nothing to him. Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Kaya and Kyouhei. He's way over One Head Taller and more than twice as wide at the shoulder. It's especially clear in several of the chapter covers. During the main story and especially during love scenes the physical difference between them is much less obvious.

Rebecca Silverman (2013-10-27). "Midnight Secretary GN 1". Anime News Network . Retrieved 2013-10-30. Midnight Secretary is written and illustrated by Ohmi Tomu. It was serialized by Shogakukan in the josei (aimed at younger adult women) manga magazine Petit Comic from 2006 to May 2009. Serial chapters were collected in seven shinsōban volumes under the Flower Comics imprint.Spotting the Thread: How Kaya works out that something's actually very odd about Kyouhei, not just him being so dedicated to his work that he has most of his intimate encounters in his office between meetings and calls. Kaya notices that all his various women come out of his office far paler and often far more shaky than when they came in. She comes to the conclusion that drugs are involved (to be fair, it's a far more logical conclusion), and stays late to search his office, only to accidentally witness his latest tryst, complete with blood drinking. Kyouhei finds the whole situation amusing. But, nothing goes as planned for either of them. He swears that she means nothing to him, but rushes to rescue her as soon she is in danger. She swears that that she will never return to her prior position in his office, but rushes to his apartment when told that he needs blood, willing to give him her blood, body, and heart.

I definitely need to read more of Tomu Ohmi’s works, because Midnight Secretary was a real treat. A perfect series to read over the holidays. I just wish it was longer, and that the last volume was developed a bit more, as certain lose ends got tied up a bit too conveniently. Magic is a tool to bend to our will. There is no limit to what it can do if one has the desire to do so.” Sometimes, feelings get you so confused that you don't know what to do. That's what happens to Kaya in this volume. She's a smart young woman, who makes a wonderful secretary for Director Kyohei. But, it's obvious that she has fallen head-over-heels for him. She's tired of seeing women streaming in-and-out of his office, with none of them--even her--being anything more to Kyohei than just a constant and consistent food source.But the heroine is amazing. A constant annoyance in manga is a weak character. Yes, women are sensitive, yes, we tend to cry about stupid things, but crying all the freaking time is unacceptable. I think Kaya was beautiful, strong-willed, professional, but still just a soft-hearted woman. Yes, she had her moments, but it's okay every once in a while. That's normal. Kaya Satozuka is in the early stages of her career. She’s dedicated to her work, and will do whatever it takes to be successful. She dresses like a stereotypical librarian with glasses and a tight bun, because she looks really young and wants to be taken seriously. When she starts a new job, her new boss Kyohei immediately insults her looks, and tries to dismiss her. But Satozuka is stubborn and determined, and demands that he give her a chance and let her work speak for herself. For Kyouhei Touma, she was careful to note various details of his appearance depending on the setting of the scene. In particular, his hair was the most difficult to draw. [7] Manga [ edit ] This is part one of the Vampire CEO series. After being tossed out by her witch's coven in New Orleans, Abigail Blanchard has to brave the human world and get a real job. While she lands a job using magic, as secretary to Midnight Pharmaceuticals, CEO Sebastian Storm. Who is a dark & mysterious vampire. An engaging novella that is very well developed with no plot holes. The descriptions are very detailed & extremely vivid & realistic as they draw you in right from the beginning. With entertaining character's that are intriguing. Another phenomenonal novel by one of my favourite authors as the premise is captivating. I love the distinctive writing style of this author. I highly recommend reading this paranormal romance novella as it is fabulous. So excited for book 2 in this remarkable series.

I liked the way Kyouhei is drawn. At first, I didn't, but after becoming aquainted with him...it fits. The men are drawn in a bit more of an old fashioned way, but Kaya is beautifully drawn. As far as, ease of read, it is. It reads very easily and the story is easy to follow. Everything is explained in detail, from the way blood tastes different for the vampires to his weaknesses to the handlings of the coorperation. I'll keep collecting this in German, and will probably collect Akuma to Love Song in German, too, with this quality of work.On the outside, she’s a work from home mom and bookbinger. One the inside, she’s a thirteen-year-old boy screaming to get out and tell you the pervy joke they found online. As an ex-computer programmer, she dreams of one day combining her love for writing and college credits to make the ultimate video game! a b c Tomu, Ohmi (2007). "Chapter 2". Midnight Secretary (in Japanese). Vol.1. Shogakukan. p.61. ISBN 978-4-09-130857-3. In any case, I absolutely loved this volume. Kaya has absolutely zero self-respect and it is just so compelling. There are multiple points where someone is like “Hey, Kaya, here’s an opportunity to advance your career” and she’s like “B-but that takes away my time to be Kyohei’s secretary!!1!”. I’m not being snarky or facetious I just genuinely think it’s delightful. She’s just so dumb! I genuinely adore the ‘devoted virgin protag who has zero brain to speak of’ archetype. This is primarily because I am naught but God’s brainless virgin character, in this little story we call “life”. Enjoyment: Well, like I said before, it was fun like reading a fanfic until one part, after that it got boring.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment