276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lion Brand Yarn 215-157 Feels Like Butta Yarn, Yellow, One Skein

£0.015£0.03Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When creating an amigurumi with Feels Like Butta, I have had great success when using Forever Fleece Finer by Bernat along with it, even if it is a larger yarn with a recommended hook of 6mm (US: 10). It almost has the exact same texture, but it is fuzzier and does pill a little bit. They put together some stunning colors for fashion-forward crocheting and knitting. Neutrals like Charcoal and pure White are offset with stunning deep Teal and Dusty Rose. I could go on and on about every single one of these options, but I’ll let you just browse for yourself here. It does not fray easily or leave bits of the fuzz behind when crocheting with it, which is a very nice touch that any crafter can appreciate. While it is not prone to fraying, you do need to be careful when cutting your ends.

This pattern is great for confident beginners who are looking to learn a new stitch and create a lovely baby blanket. There are step by step written and photo instructions on how to create the bean stitch, so you do not need to worry if you’ve never seen the stitch before.

It is a great yarn for beginners. The stitches are easy to see. It behaves a lot like acrylic yarn without the scratchiness. While it is fuzzy and soft, it does not have the same issues as velvet or blanket yarn. Stitches are easy to see. It does not shed or pill which is a huge plus when working with soft yarn. It also does not split easily, which is even better!

If you’re on the hunt for some adorable and absolutely gorgeous free crochet baby blanket patterns to make, look no further. We’ve rounded up 27 of them we think you’ll love! Row 2: Ch 1 (counts as sc), (hdc, dc) into first sc, *skip next hdc and dc, (sc, hdc, dc) into next sc; repeat from * to end, sc in last st; turn. Round 1: Ch 1, sc evenly around blanket edge, working (sc, ch 1, sc) in each corner, join to first sc with slip st; do not turn. While this video uses four different colors, it is easily adjustable to use more or less color choices to create such a wonderful blanket. The ad-free written pattern is available on Etsy. Commonly Asked Questions What is the recommended hook size? But don’t worry, I’ve rounded up a mix of easy crochet baby blanket patterns for beginners and experienced crocheters. Plus blankets of all kinds of different colors.

No results found.

Feels Like Butta has a recommended hook size of 4mm (USA size: G-6). Is Feels Like Butta discontinued? If you love crocheting and knitting, you should think about starting a blog! I’ll help you get started to turn your hobby into a money-making career with my free “Start a Blog” guide. Just so you know how extraordinary it is for me to love this yarn so much, I’ll make a confession to you. I’m a yarn snob. I use almost exclusively natural fibers. There was a time when acrylic would never cross the threshold of my yarn stash, but I’ve discovered acrylic has its uses. Because it’s cost effective, I can complete larger projects, like blankets, without blowing the yarn budget. Most acrylic is machine washable, so I use it for projects that are being knit for friends and family who don’t want to provide extra special care like hand washing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment