276°
Posted 20 hours ago

INUP Home 100% Cotton Made in Portugal 3 Piece Duvet Set Matelasse French Country Multi Colors Stripe Solid on White Background (Double Blue Stripes, Queen (U.S. Standard))

£67.16£134.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These sheets have what I can only describe as a granny panty level elastic that, once in place, isn’t going anywhere. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This modern-style bed throw has a weighted feature, providing you with a therapeutic effect that can help reduce anxiety and improve sleep quality. What started as long hours of driving lorries across the country became international fights to meet global brands and forge connections.

I’ve heard so many great things about percale sheets and wanted to see for myself what all the hype was about. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights.

This was a couple years ago, and while I toyed with the vision of a perfectly wrinkled dove gray set, I’m much more of a white bedding person. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. They also have the most useful feature that, in my opinion, every set of sheets ever made should have: a long-side and short-side label. When I first opened the box I felt a bit unsure about my decision, but once I got the sheets on my bed and saw the color against my wall and the rest of my decor, I was so happy. I love Parachute’s brand and, when they said they were releasing a line of organic bedding earlier this year, I jumped at the chance to give them a try.

If you’re cringing thinking about all that fabric ending up in a landfill, the brand is one step ahead of you. We’ve spent countless nights testing the latest and greatest sleep offerings on the market—from California king and twin XL sheet sets to Egyptian cotton sheets and options from all kinds of retailers—training for just this moment. Not a huge fan of making the bed but it’s always a little more enjoyable with a fresh set of comfy sheets.

Showcasing a pieced design with diamond quilting details, this ultra-soft microfiber comforter flaunts a partial damask print to create a luxurious look. I also love that Quince sheets are free of harmful characters and toxins (plus, their loungewear is a total dream).

This is due to the long cotton fibers being soaked in lye, sealing the fibers and giving them added durability. I’m a huge fan of the quality that Nell Diamond of Hill House Home continuously aims for with the home products she debuts, and these sheets instantly spoke to me with their clean lines. Washing Instructions: Machine wash on a gentle or delicate cycle with other natural fibers (separate colors). The cool-to-the-touch nature of the material is ideal for warmer months and hot sleepers, so I found the experience very nice.The rectangular shaped blanket, measuring 200x240 cm, is made with Super Soft Faux Fur and Fleece materials, giving you a comfortable and cosy feeling all night long. I love the number of colors and patterns Sheet Society offers in their range, and I think mixing and matching them would be really fun. Colors available: The Matisse Daisies print is only available in one color combination (blue and green graphics on a white ground). It’s kind of like sleeping on a perfectly worn in vintage T-shirt that also keeps you from getting sweaty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment