276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser 504547 SC 60 USB ML SC 30/60 UC Deployment Headset Range (Binaural UC headset with Call Control for Lync) - (Headsets Microphones > Headphones & Headsets)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We are also experts in the world of Cloud Hosted Business Phone Systems and install VoIP solutions across the UK. Ich habe viele Headsets durch und bei allen stellte sich das Problem, dass die Bügel meiner Brille angedrückt wurden und ich nach wenigen Minuten Tragen Schmerzen bekomme.

Sennheiser SC 60ML USB CTRL - The Headset Company

The only complaint I have, and this might be specific to me, is that my ears get very warm when wearing these headphones. I am on Zoom as the CEO of a services company some 6-8 hours a day-both before and during the pandemic.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Sennheiser SC60 USB Control Binaural UC Headset - Black

Ich habe es jetzt ein zweites Mal bestellt, weil ich es nicht immer zwischen Büro und Home Office hin- und hertragen möchte. Solid headset my only complaint was that I thought the mic was supposed to keep from picking up background noises.The IMPACT 100 Series does just that, enabling you to reap the benefits of a UC environment at your desk or when mobile around the office. The microphone delivers a nice sound quality to those on the other end - it doesn't sound digitized and harsh like some microphones on business headsets. In addition, the IMPACT 100 Series provides EPOS Voice™ and noise-cancelling microphones for clear communication that boosts productivity. I have had school buses, emergency vehicles and street sweepers outside the window, I have also had a dog barking in the room behind me and the people I'm talking to don't hear anything but me.

EPOS Sennheiser Consumer Audio SC 60 USB ML (504547

TheSennheiserSC 60 USB ML PC Headsetis a wideband USBheadset that has been optimized for Microsoft Lync. Aside from this headset's attractive and modern design, it is also extremely comfortable, crafted out of lightweight materials withlarge foam earpads. For someone that works with kids at home (god forbid it’s approaching nap time) I was a little disappointed that my colleagues were able to hear a lot of the background noise and my kids aren’t even in the same room. Enjoy more natural-sounding conversations and great quality audio with headsets designed for enterprises introducing Unified Communications. I bought this thinking Sennheiser is worth spending a little more for higher quality but wow it's not.Das erste Headset hab ich seit über 1 Jahr im Einsatz und bisher zeigt es noch keine Verschleißspuren. Designed with Skype in Mind: For professionals using Skype for Business, who require a consistently excellent hands free communication solution.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment