276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Pet Gundog Puppy: A common sense approach to training your gundog: 1

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The official recognition for the Accredited Pet Gundog Instructor - With this qualification and years of practical experience, I aim to pass on my knowledge to train new and existing dog lovers. Before getting a pup I found all the available help and support on YouTube exhausting - too many different techniques, commands and styles! Her latest book, The Happy Puppy Handbook, is a comprehensive guide to welcoming a new puppy into your life.

I did a gundog puppy class with mine and it was mainly the stuff you’d do in a general puppy class but out in a field and we started some basic retrieve work. Teaching a gundog to properly point, flush, and fetch birds seems easy, but there is a lot that goes into it. As a result, you will have developed a well-mannered, relaxed dog you can be proud of and that you can take wherever you go – on a walk, to a competition or the shooting field. Excellent training aid Easy to read Suitable for all levels of training Perfect size for training bag/vest Wire-o Bound This book is not a training book but a Gundog training aid memoir.Bear in mind that many of these books are very traditional in style and content, and some recommend methods that modern gundog trainers no longer employ. Lead work and heeling is one area especially where I think trainers should be more open about what a nightmare process it can be. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

According to the books, your well-bred pup is meant to come home and quickly learn its obedience lessons. trekmoor wrote:My advice for good HPR books is to read a few books on pointer/setter training, a few books on spaniel training and a few books on retriever training. It then moves on to work in the field, where it continues to be steady and perform as laid down in the closing chapters of the training manual. But, if flushing dogs are your thing, Milner has a lot of great advice on how to get the most out of them while having a good time together learning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment