276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Helix 12 inch Combination Lock Cash Box - Black

£14.975£29.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We cut these keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us. All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application. All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.

Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are : Very efficient, all discussions in advance to arrange a time and cost were all fully completed as agreed - no issues at all. Friendly cheerful service too! Unfortunately the keys supplied did not work...I am not sure if it was the keys as the actual key barrel might have been tampered with...

Explore More

Incorrect key sent in error initially but the customer service and communication thereafter was excellent and the correct key was forwarded as a replacement in no time.

My key had snapped for my letter box and it had no identifying mark so when I took it to my local key cutters they we unable to help. I stumbled across Replacement Keys Ltd but I didn’t hold out much hope after what I had been told locally.

Alternative Images

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment