276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sentenced to Brave Punishment, Vol. 1 (light novel): The Prison Records of Penal Hero Unit 9004 (Sentenced to Be a Hero)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nov 25 i☆Ris the Movie - Full Energy!! - Anime Film Teaser Visual Revealed at i☆Ris Live Stage in Anime NYC & i☆Ris First Performance in New York Successfully Completed

An anime adaptation was announced at the Dengeki Bunko 30th Anniversary event on July 16, 2023. [12] Reception [ edit ] A manga adaptation by Natsumi Inoue was launched on Dengeki Comic Regulus on March 25, 2022. A single tankoubon volume was released as of December 2022. In the Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! guidebook, the series ranked third in the tankōbon category. [13] See also [ edit ] Nov 24 Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space Releases an Update Featuring a New Episode 'The Cliffs of Wyrmrest (Wryz Saga I)' on November 24 Kono Sekai ga Izure Horobu Koto wo, Ore dake ga Shitteiru: Monster ga Arawareta Sekai de, Shinimodori Level Up AutoRec

Share manga

Yuusha-kei ni Shosu: Choubatsu Yuusha 9004-tai Keimu Kiroku is a light novel that explores the concept of heroism as a punishment for the most heinous of crimes. The story takes place in a world where those who have been sentenced to the fate of a hero must fight in a war against the demon king's army, and if they die, they are simply revived to continue the battle. Mikata ga Yowasugite Hojo Mahou ni Tesshiteita Kyuutei Mahoushi, Tsuihou sarete Saikyou wo Mezashimasu AutoRec Despite these flaws, the novel does have its strengths. The action scenes are well-written and engaging, and the fantasy elements of the story are imaginative and creative. The art, done by Mephisto, is also beautiful and complements the story well. Yen Press releases the light novels in English under its Yen On imprint, with the localized title originally being Sentenced to Brave Punishment . It describes the synopsis as: The premise of the story is interesting and unique, which immediately grabs the reader's attention. The idea of being punished for a crime by being forced to fight in a never-ending war is a terrifying concept that makes

Chapter Fair” promotion, in which initial chapters of select fantasy manga series (including vertical Nov 20 From the U.S. to Japan, You Can Control the Life-Size Moving Gundam from the Comfort of Your Own HomeAs a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World, a light novel series, whose manga adaptation is also illustrated by Natsumi Inoue It was not announced whether the adaptation would be a TV series or film. Additionally, the voice cast, production staff, and animation studio were not revealed. Sentenced to Be a Hero, Vol. 2 (light novel): The Prison Records of Penal Hero Unit 9004". Yen Press . Retrieved July 25, 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment