276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2XMega Refill Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As an exhausted mom to 3 beautiful boys aged 5-11, Keep Up With the Jones Family began as a family blog and turned into my passion.

That this is unique – we’ve never seen anything like this before and despite my reservations over crafting toys for little people and their usefulness/workability, this one delivers in full. It’s genius – and has the potential to provide hours of fun. So, the Oonies starter set is a toy that all of our boys could play together and create – and there are no scissors, paint or glue required! Hero memorised the steps to inflate his Oonies and if a 36 month old can do it, it’s a winner with me. Available in 3 fun themes: Party Animals, Ocean Princess and Rainbow Fantasy (each sold separately). Target Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Wesfarmers Ltd group and has no affiliation with Target Corporation US Make a variety of fun characters, create cool games and challenges, throw ‘em or even just pop ‘em.

Oonies Mega Refill Pack Reviews

Tommee Tippee Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit, 9x Essential Newborn Care Items for Home and Travel, Wipe-Clean and Waterproof Travel Case Popular Childhood is gone in the blink of an eye [except the sleepless nights part, that lasts for decades I think] and I wanted to enjoy every moment I could and make it as fun as possible. Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria. This product was awful, it didn't arrive as was advertised (in branded box-came in little envelope instead) and was definitely not the oonies brand. Only 25% of them actually inflated properly and there were not the colours that were advertised on the box either. You see, as an incurably hopeless, wish-upon-a-star daydreamer, when my first baby boy came into my life, I swiftly realised that being the parent you thought you would be, and creating family memories to treasure in the way you imagined before your baby was born [and keeping you awake all night] is a real challenge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment