276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alpine Electronics SWE-815 300W 8" Active Subwoofer, With Custom Enclosure, Remote Control, 4Ω Single Voice Coil

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After having spent the entire week testing (more than a dozen) subs, I can now confidently say that I found the best alpine sub on the market. Alpine’s Patented Compound Radius Curve pole geometry ensure for an ultra symmetrical magnetic field, while optimizing flux density to greatly reduce distortion, while further improving power handling and output. As anyone who loves their music knows, a good sound system is essential for a great listening experience. But what about when you’re on the road? That’s where a subwoofer like the Alpine 10 inch can really make a difference. This powerful little speaker can deliver big bass that will bring your music to life. Whether you’re cruising down the highway or parked at the mall, you’ll be able to enjoy clear, powerful sound that will make your rides more enjoyable. And because it’s Compact and easy to install, it won’t take up a lot of space in your vehicle. So if you’re looking for a way to improve your vehicle’s audio system, the Alpine 10 inch subwoofer is a great choice. Starting with a new ten piece, segmented magnet structure, the new Type-R subwoofers deliver more accurate, louder and cleaner bass with even more control. This new magnet assembly is also an integral part of the next generation of Alpine’s Patented Radial Vented VC cooling system.

Type-R Thin’s 1.5lb neodymium magnet has 5x the magnetic strength than standard ferrite magnets used for most subwoofers. This powerful magnet combined with a massive 4” (100mm) voice coil delivers increased power handling and more accurate, louder, cleaner bass with even more control. I’ve installed this Alpine Subwoofer in: F150 standard cab, Silverado crew cab, Dodge Challenger and Toyota Matrix. The sound was impeccable. The R-series subwoofers are a great choice. They have excellent bass response, and they handle high volumes very well. The company has been around for a long time and is still making quality products. Which is the best alpine 750w RMS subwoofer? I’ve also got into some hot waters with the missus when she asked: who’s this stripper called Alpine? Then, I explained to her that it was a subwoofer called Alpine. It has nothing to do with strippers. I think she believes me… Alpine type refers to a type of powered subwoofer, developed by the company Alpine Audio, which uses dual woofers and an internal amplifier within a single enclosure. What are the benefits of having an Alpine subwoofer?As well as testing and our experience, we also based our recommendations upon plenty of research and a number of factors. Some of the factors that we took into consideration included their performance (peak power and RMS), size, construction, remote control, supplied hardware, warranty and value for money. Conclusion Next-Generation 6x9” (16 x 24cm) COAXIAL 2-WAY R-SERIES SPEAKERS - Peak Power: 300 Watts - RMS Power: 100 Watts

Next-Generation 6x9” (16 x 24cm) COMPONENT 2-WAY R-SERIES SPEAKERS - Peak Power: 300 Watts - RMS Power: 100 Watts The mounting part is quite questionable because the holes are spaced differently, and I didn’t get any mounting screws I’ve tested this Alpine subwoofer in the following: a Ford Torus, Volkswagen Passat, and Corvette. In all of them, the bass was perfectly clean and enjoyable. After plenty of research, testing and using a number of underseat subwoofers (the above photo is my Kenwood KSC model), we’ve gained plenty of experience with these speakers. As well as our experience and testing, we also based the recommendations below upon multiple factors. The factors that we considered included their performance (peak power and RMS), size, construction, remote control, supplied hardware, warranty and value for money. Best Underseat Subwoofer Overview Some music fans reported that this sub had died prematurely. To avoid their faith, make sure you use the right wiring kit and the right amount of power.

Consistent, Reliable Performance out of the Box

This Alpine sub with its 300 watts RMS is by far the best choice if you have a small space and value a badass bass. The Alpine 12” subwoofer has an outer diameter of 11-13/16” (30 cm) and a depth of 6-1/4” (15.9 cm). How good is the sound quality on an Alpine Type S 10 Subwoofer? The oversized 65 mm voice coil offers more than 35% more surface area, allowing for increased power handling to 600W RMS / 1800W Peak. To get the best performance, we recommend you pair Type-R subs with Alpine’s new PDX digital amplifiers. Don’t get me wrong, this is a great-sounding subwoofer, and I’ve tested it in a Jeep Wrangler, Tundra Crewmax, Nissan Hardbody, Silverado, 4Runner, and Tacoma.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment