276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Act with Love: Stop Struggling, Reconcile Differences, and Strengthen Your Relationship with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (Professional)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So good , in fact, that when the honeymoon phase ends, many people break up with their partners, reasoning, “I don’t feel in love anymore, so clearly this is not the right partner for me. around with the tools, techniques, and strategies within these pages; test them out and carefully observe what happens. And as if all that were not challenging enough, the people with whom we are closest are often the ones who “push our buttons” the most. However, I see that following these principles may create a risk of unlearning to trust your gut or even falling into denial (if something really dysfunctional is going on). If expert assistance or counseling is needed , the services of a competent professional should be sought.

I believe these points made are valid and the writing considers the most important aspects of a relationship.

It was full of simple exercises and practical advice for improving relationships whether an individual is implementing them or a couple is working on it together. And in their wake come anger, sadness, anxiety, guilt, disappointment, frustration, or other painful emotions.

influence your partner’s behavior, you need to first take control of your own behavior: control over what you say and what you do. From our very first fairy tales, in which the prince and princess lived happily ever after, to the Hollywood endings of most popular movies, books, and TV shows, we hear and see the same old myths again and again.

Understanding the nature of the human heart--as well as the science of human behavior--is critical if you are going to live with love and allow your life to flourish. And on top of all that, a super duper humongous vote of thanks to Tesilya Hanauer, the acquiring editor; without her enthusiasm and support, neither the first edition nor this new one would ever have happened. Tension and conflict are inevitable, and when they occur, all those wonderful loving feelings fly out the window. The Happiness Trap is an international bestseller, with over a million copies sold worldwide and editions published in over thirty languages. The aim herein was to investigate OCs and PCBs composition profile, bioaccumulation potential and human risks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment