276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oxford Oximiser3X- (UK Plug)

£38.395£76.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tested by Richard Newland for 4 months. Quality 5/5, Value 3/5. Bike batteries are getting smaller and lighter – but the stress our bikes put on them with ever-more powerful electronics systems and auxiliary add-ons is getting greater than ever. It doesn't take much to find you're out of juice when you hit the magic starter button. But if you don't have bike storage with mains electricity, what do you do? You get one of these. How are these with the outdoors? If I were to use it in my shed that doesn't offer a sealed environment away from the cold, would itcope? November 21, 2017

However, they require very different charging characteristics, and as such, you should be careful not to pair the wrong charger with the battery, as this can have a negative effect on the battery and can even be dangerous. complete with ALL tags in place, helmet bag, manual, protective plastic on visor and any other associated parts supplied. Some Brands have specific Medium sizes, for example Roof, which can give a very accurate fit if you are that size, for example :Another thing to bear in mind, is that a helmet in say size Medium from one Manufacturer may fit completely differently to a Medium from another Manufacturer. Therefore we would always recommend travelling to a dealer to try a number of different brands to get the perfect fit for your head shape.

My only real niggle is that the mains lead is short, making connection to a battery that’s still in the bike a bit clumsy at times, needing an extension lead.One point you should consider is what kind of battery your motorcycle uses. Lithium batteries are becoming more popular as they can offer better performance than traditional lead-acid ones.

The measurements are approximately 34 inches from the plug to charger, the lead from the charger to the connector is around 37 inches, and there is around 12 inches length on the battery connection lead. There is no difference between this and the AnniversaryEdition. The oxford 3x is oxford's most versatile, most powerful, multi purpose battery maintenance product. It offers not one but THREE automated charging programs for different battery sizes - perfect for bikes, cars, even leisure batteries !Does this come with eyelet / fused ring leads that can be permanently screwed to the batteryterminals? March 24, 2023

This smart charger from Ring does basically all batteries except lithium and features a seven-stage charging process that's supposed to be kinder on your battery. Ok, that's a bit flippant because, in addition to those scant requirements, I also want it to be wall mounted, with a hard connection to my battery, so I don't have to faff about with crocodile clips. Does it mean you can connect it to your bike whilst you are riding it, or just when it is instorage? November 30, 2011

\n\t\t\tOximiser 3X Advanced Battery Management System

The battery on my bike is a AGM (absorbed glass Matt) sealed lead acid battery. This type of battery isn't listed for the this charger. Is the Oxford Oximiser 900 suitable to use on this type ofbattery? July 30, 2019

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment