276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Pro 2 2000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Visible Brushing Pressure Sensor, 1 Replacement Head

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note. Every effort is made to ensure the key differences listed are correct, but these differences are subject to change without notice. Products and the box contents can be changed without notice and different variants can exist. Because the heads are interchangeable, if you have a preferred style, it can be fitted to the handle, even if it does not come in the box.

The other way to tell them apart is the Smart 4 will have a little Bluetooth icon just above the battery status icon.It has all the basic features that you need to have on an electric toothbrush and it is delivered at a great price. It features on my list for best electric toothbrush for gum disease and best electric toothbrush. There are not many electric toothbrushes on the market better than this one.

Experience the Oral-B ORAPRO2000 Pro 2 2000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, from the #1 brand recommended by dentist worldwide. I’m happy to start using this brush and I got it as a Birthday present. It’s a pink one but that’s fine by me, I dont care about the colour too much and Pink is Cool! Regular price 100€ and it was on sale for 50€, good price, fair price for sure. It’s not a cheapo value electric toothbrush, but also not a high-high end one. No need to get a high end one, In my opinion. Reply The various additional modes on different price point models (for example, the sensitive mode etc) involve to some extent varying the speed. None of these modes have a more powerful cleaning action than the Daily Clean mode, but do offer other benefits to those users who want or need them. Of course, in the more expensive model ranges, there are also some “connectivity” options, which enable the user to connect their toothbrush to their smart phone or an electronic monitor.

Built-in Timer

At the front of the electric toothbrush handle, close to its base there are two icons. One is the battery indicator light and the other is the charging icon. I will discuss this more in detail later. Oral-B iO™ with revolutionary iO™ technology is the latest Oral-B electric toothbrush. After six years of research and over 250 patents, Oral-B iO™ sets the new standard of brushing performance, experience, and design. Experience a deep but uniquely gentle clean with a new frictionless magnetic drive. It directs all energy to the bristles to generate new micro-vibrations. The result is Oral-B’s best ever clean: 6x more effective plaque removal along the gumline for 100% healthier gums in one week.**

After 2 minutes the alert changes slightly to tell you that you have brushed for long enough. Unlike some brushes, the Pro 2 doesn’t power off automatically. This may be a disappointment to some, but it’s not a big issue. The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 comes with a limited number of cleaning modes: daily clean and gum care. Although daily clean will be used the most, it is always nice to have a sensitive cleaning mode, which reduces the power of the oscillations for people with sensitive teeth. Another useful feature that it is missing is a tongue cleaning mode. 2) Mechanism of ActionThe Oral-B Pro 2 2500 Electric Toothbrush uses a 3D oscillating rotating motion to clean your teeth. This means that the bristles spin right and left and pulsates up and down. The Pro 2 2000 has a Li-Ion battery offering 14 days use compared to the 10 days of the NiMH of the Pro 1000. The sleek handle of the Pro 22000 electric toothbrush helps you brush like your dentist recommends: as the in-built timer helps you brush for 2 minutes, and notifies you every 30 seconds to change the area you are brushing.

The Pro 1000 has a dimpled texture that runs the full length of the handle, whereas the 2000 has a series of raised plastic ridges. Those ridges start from just below halfway up on the handle and extend to the top of the handle. The Oral-B Pro 650 comes in at a lower price point and thus sacrifices some of the features of the Oral-B Pro 2 2500. The main one for me is the pressure sensor. Pressing too hard with a toothbrush can lead to gum recession and tooth wear. The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 has a pressure sensor that flashes red when you are pressing too hard. This will mean that you will use the brush at just the right pressure. There is no difference in speed/power of the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 and Oral-B Pro 650. Is the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 waterproof? The Pro 2 2000 offers 9,900 oscillations and 45,000 pulsations compared to the 8,800 and 20,000 of the Pro 1000. Whilst many differences exist, I think it is worth listing out the ways in which these brushes are in fact very similar.As the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 is a cheaper electric toothbrush, you would expect it to come with fewer features. It is actually surprising how many features Oral-B have fit into this basic electric toothbrush. Styling The front of the handle is very simple. It has an on/off button that feels solid to press. If the on/off button is pressed multiple times then it also changes the cleaning mode. It only has two cleaning modes, daily clean and gum care. I always use it on daily clean mode because the gum care mode feels very weird and am not convinced it actually cleans very well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment