276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kah Skull Reposado Tequila, 70 cl

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, the skull-shaped bottle design can make a premium tequila brand stand out, but it should not be the only factor when choosing a high-quality tequila. The Light box is so well-made. I have bought other lighted displays from other dealers, but none have had any options for color selection and color changes - just fantastic! (read more testimonials) It’s produced at the Tres Mujeres factory in Jalisco, Mexico. The main ingredients in Dos Artes tequila include 100% blue agave and water. Sangre de Vida Tequila is known for its commitment to quality and authenticity. That’s why it’s widely regarded as a premium brand in the tequila market. Whether for a special occasion or just a night in, Día de los Muertos Tequila by Clase Azul is sure to add a touch of luxury and celebration to any gathering. 5. Dos Artes Tequila

Muerte Tequila is a premium brand of tequila that originates from Mexico. The main ingredients in Muerte Tequila are 100% blue agave and water. Dan Aykroyd has enjoyed a three decades long career in the entertainment business. An Emmy-award winner and Grammy and Oscar nominee, Dan Akroyd has accomplished what many can only dream of in Hollywood and beyond.The photo above shows a grapefruit size crystal skull (2 pound) and an orange size crystal skull (1 pound), while the photo below shows a 7 pound crystal skull. With 15 brilliant LED lights, this low-profile light box dramatically illuminates anything placed on top of it. I must tell you that we were developing this prior to the “Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull” movie. And when I heard Steven was doing this, I called a meeting with him. I went into his office because he’s the pope. I said, “Steven, we’re not trying to rip you off with this product. I’ve always loved the legend of the heads.” He said, “Me too, wait’ll you see the movie” type of thing, and he saw this and said, “Dan, this is beautiful. I would love to put this on every table at the premiere,” however they don’t do those half-a-million dollar premieres anymore. They put the money into prints and ads. I left him with a bottle, some of my wines and other stuff. This bottle is for you if you want to get down with Mexican-style tequila without breaking out your best tuxedo and opera glasses.

Aykroyd's interests in spirits and brand promotion originated with his co-founding of House of Blues Entertainment Inc. now a division of the world's largest concert company, Live Nation Inc. Aykroyd also acts with J.P. Dejoria as the importer to Canada for the Patron Spirits Company line of products (www.patronspirits.com). He is also the licensor to Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits Ltd., in Niagara, Ontario, Canada for the Aykroyd Cabernet Merlot, Chardonnay, and the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz and Vidal Ice Wine beverages.Kah translates to 'Life' in Mayan and these tequilas are truly the life of any party! Kah Tequila is inspired by the Mexican celebration, Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos). Your recipients can admire each of the hand-painted skull-shaped Kah Tequila bottles while celebrating life each day with Kah Tequila in-hand. Ultimately, KAH Tequila is an intriguing bottle of tequila commemorating an equally unique local ritual captured in the hand-finished skull. The Tequila Sangre de Vida Tequila offers a range of products, including Blanco, Reposado, and Añejo varieties. The flavor profile of Sangre de Vida Tequila is described as smooth and balanced, with notes of fruit, spices, and oak. The sequence at Moe’s bar is funny and moving. Moe-centered stories are usually among the best of the secondary character pieces in the series. He has such depth, Lisa once dubbed him a poet. He certainly is a tortured soul. Even the glasses he breaks out to drink from the skull are Iranian hostage commemoratives. When he comes to the other side of the bar and says “So this is sitting,” it condenses a lifetime of upright crouches. When we hear the barflies tell Moe “You’re not our bartender, you’re our friend,” we are touched. When we hear the skull declare “You fool, you’ve ruined a man’s life, and now begins his slow descent into hell,” we’re relieved. Because, from this moment, the entire episode builds a palpable sense of suspense. Using the skull bottle helps set Sangre de Vida Tequila apart from other tequila brands and adds to the product’s overall appeal and perceived value. 3. Kah Tequila

KAH Tequila was created to honor the Day of the Dead. The bottle’s image takes its meaning from Mexican culture and represents the ongoing history of the festival, while the tequila within is deserving of the festival’s celebrations. The unique Sangre de Vida Tequila’s skull bottle is part of its product line. The bottle is made in the shape of a skull. Skull bottle tequilas consist of 100% blue agave, considered the best variety for producing high-quality tequila. Premium DistillationFILTERED THROUGH CRYSTALS. The vodka is filtered seven times, of which three are through layers of semi-precious crystals known as Herkimer diamonds. Staying true to Crystal Head values, Onyx does not contain any oils, sugars or additives Because they are battery operated with regular AAA batteries, there are no unsightly cables, so they can be placed anywhere in your home or office. They are very long lasting - we have customers who have used them continuously night and day for months. Ideal for crystal skulls up to 10 pounds, and perfect for small and large Crystal Head bottles (750ml & 1.75 L) Mezcal, on the other hand, can be made from any type of agave plant that is grown in various regions throughout Mexico.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment